Fast Buds Trip's White Rhino Safari (Rhino Ryder)

Rate my journal

Votes: 4 44.4%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can double cook your coconut/canna oil. I usually do when I use trim. I use a cup of decarbed, crushed trim. I decarb on a cookie sheet for 27 minutes at 250F. When I rmove the plant matter from the oven, I crush it with a fork. it breaks it up without creating a lot of fines. I put it in a dish
( I now use a Magic Butter Machine, what a difference ), and add oil till the weed is just covered. let it soak in, then add enough to cover the canna by about a 1/4" cook for 2 hours in a double boiler, stir every 15 minutes. Drain and strain the oil when cooked. refrigerate. Repeat cooking steps again the next day. Why wait? I don't know, but I've made the observation that the oil appears to be more potent after cooling over night. I may be wrong, but seems to be worth doing.

I make canna capsules and have double cooked and even triple cooked my oil. Third cook, reduce the amount of canna you use as the oil is nearing saturation. double cooking with bud is the limit of the oil.

i think its not strong enough for my tolerance from dabbing religiously the past 9 months haha i will let my girl try one who smokes a couple hits off a joint here and there with me and let her be the judge!

:slap:

Ok guys i figured since i ave over 11 oz or Rhino i should make some Primo BHO and show it off. i grabbed a cpl handfuls ( maybe just under an Oz.) of smaller buds but NOT popcorn by ANY MEANS and ran some Butane through it!
Check out these pics and macros of @FastBuds Rhino Ryder Sugar Wax
:photog:
View attachment 648390 View attachment 648389 View attachment 648388 View attachment 648387 View attachment 648386 View attachment 648385 View attachment 648384 View attachment 648383 View attachment 648382 Finished Product
View attachment 648381 View attachment 648380 View attachment 648379 View attachment 648378 View attachment 648377 This Sugar Wax IS AMAZING!!!!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Lovely infact awsome review I'll definitely be trying some Rhino
trust me baily this strain kicks my ass! im sure you will love it!!!!
Awesome results Trip. That's some incredible yield you got there.
Like I said, IMO you're the winner!
thanks brotha!
You can double cook your coconut/canna oil. I usually do when I use trim. I use a cup of decarbed, crushed trim. I decarb on a cookie sheet for 27 minutes at 250F. When I rmove the plant matter from the oven, I crush it with a fork. it breaks it up without creating a lot of fines. I put it in a dish
( I now use a Magic Butter Machine, what a difference ), and add oil till the weed is just covered. let it soak in, then add enough to cover the canna by about a 1/4" cook for 2 hours in a double boiler, stir every 15 minutes. Drain and strain the oil when cooked. refrigerate. Repeat cooking steps again the next day. Why wait? I don't know, but I've made the observation that the oil appears to be more potent after cooling over night. I may be wrong, but seems to be worth doing.

I make canna capsules and have double cooked and even triple cooked my oil. Third cook, reduce the amount of canna you use as the oil is nearing saturation. double cooking with bud is the limit of the oil.
i will def be doing this with the remaing 2/3 cup of oil i have from that batch of coco oil and i got some more Rhino trim that i will add to it like you said, thanks pop!

I've wanted an Extreme Q for a while now! its an awesome vape!
heel yea it is! i really like it, now i just have to start using it more lmao im still dabbing alot but i will try and balance it out in the next few days! i got it for $175 pop!

hey pop i made my first canna capsules this afternoon, i took about 2/3 cup of the previous oil i had made up and combined it with a fresh 1/2 cup of coco oil and after decarb i added 28 grams of Rhino Trim and 7 grams of bud and let it infuse for about 1.75-2 hrs. i made up (24) size 00 capsules filled up with .8ml of oil per cap. Im trying to get a rough idea of mg of thc per cap and or dosage for these caps, do you have any insight for me?:pighug:
DSCN4477.JPG
DSCN4478.JPG
DSCN4479.JPG

Back