Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

Yeah, @Bailey Attitude/Choice won't replace shit, and their ass' about it. I too have got bad seeds from there, and now recommend people to look else where. Actually the sativa hermi I showed you was sold to me as a Dina Bubba Kush auto.

@tripaholic88 I saw Mark got a hold of you. Hes a stand up guy, and will take care of you. Hes a grower before a rep for sure. Even when I was having a hard time personally, he extend an offer to chat about it. Not trying to kiss his ass (hes not in the thread) but AFN is lucky to have him around.

Aah the same as the vault just have to lick ure wounds and March on bro
You can contact Jack at the Vault...He hooked us up with 5 different beans since the 5 of the original didn't pop. Just be polite and don't say anything about germing or anything lol. But definitely ask! Worst they can say is no right? But more often than not, they want your repeat business so more than likely they'll try to make it right. Lol but don't abuse it because they probably won't help if they see a trend. Just my $0.02...

Trip just tell them you think your seed is old and doesn't look like a quality specimen that is required of your seed collection. Say nothing about trying to germinate or growing and they will be much more inclined to help you out.

Yeah, @Bailey Attitude/Choice won't replace shit, and their ass' about it. I too have got bad seeds from there, and now recommend people to look else where. Actually the sativa hermi I showed you was sold to me as a Dina Bubba Kush auto.

@tripaholic88 I saw Mark got a hold of you. Hes a stand up guy, and will take care of you. Hes a grower before a rep for sure. Even when I was having a hard time personally, he extend an offer to chat about it. Not trying to kiss his ass (hes not in the thread) but AFN is lucky to have him around.
That is terrible bro a company like that ripping the customers off let's boy cot them.
I said to trip about the single seed being in a different package very suspicious and u have just proved my suspicion about them

yes he did and im waiting to hear back from him. and after remembering your situation when u asked me if it was from attitude it made me remember that everything is gonna be alright... hes def a stand up guy so far in my book fuggz!

Hey @tripaholic88
I start feeding when first set of true leaves are up and working. Bout a cup a day around the center. As the leaves stretch I pour further out. They ain't using a cup but coco holds moisture and I like them to search for water/solution. When they have a few sets of leaves I switch to a liter every other day. Then when there showing good growth I will start to feed 1.75 liters for good runoff. Just enough to fill the drip pan. I like my coco moist and full of micro roots.
Hope that helps.
Oh for strength of nutes ppm.
I went full strength this round. From the word go. Usually 1/2 for the first week. My bad. They survived just fine no burn. Also I'm running 800 range ppm. Usually I'm at 1300 easy. I have noticed a dif. They are not as big this time. But I'm experimenting, again. They will get a heavy as shit 1300-1800 ppm blast when they hit flower. Then back down and slide into super model diet.
Okay see ya.

The switching to every other day is to get a bit of root stretch. Mind you, I don't get run off at the liter stage. I hope this all makes sense.

Back