Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

Nice. The Ipower 6" fan I have works pretty good, and is about the same volume as my 4" ven-tech. The tent would be ~148 cubic feet, and if the air is cycled 3x per minute, you would be right at 444 cfm. That is exactly what the Ipower 6" is rated at.
bunny_jump.gif
Great info bro that would be spot on for trip needs.

Welcome to AFN CNK!! how defined is the cherry taste/smell?
Thank ya! Well to be honest it was pretty defined in the taste and had a slight cherry smell from what I remember. I wish I could of kept my hands out of the jar lol. But by the time it was done curing I only had a nug left. But man was it tasty! And frosty as fk! You're gonna like it. I can't wait to try some of the other products from B.S.C.

Thank ya! Well to be honest it was pretty defined in the taste and had a slight cherry smell from what I remember. I wish I could of kept my hands out of the jar lol. But by the time it was done curing I only had a nug left. But man was it tasty! And frosty as fk! You're gonna like it. I can't wait to try some of the other products from B.S.C.
mmmm i cant wait! and if this goes well ill def pick some other strains of theirs up!

OK guys so the Dinafem had to just be a bad seed (NOT the breeders fault! I've recently found out that Attitude has been selling old stock and this is clearly what the case was)because it hasnt even been 24hrs and this Chemdog is READY TO GO!:pighug:
CAM02523.jpg

So i did as i normally do and put 2ml of AN Piranha into my Root Riot cube and put the tap root directly in it...
CAM02526.jpg

so since my last transplant went well and im not trying to take up more space in the tent than i have to for now i decieded to put it in the same pot i put the Bubba Kush in for before transplanting to coco, except this time i put coco in the small pot instead of jiffy seedling mix.
CAM02528.jpg

Under the CFL it goes until i think shes ready for the LED
CAM02529.jpg

Now all you coco growers out there, do i still just give her unPH'd water untill around day 7 or so? or would i have to start feeding her sooner and if so when? this is my first 100% coco plant since the bubba was started in seedling starter mix... Thanks Guys!:pass:

Attachments

• CAM02528.jpg
    CAM02528.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 90
OK guys so the Dinafem had to just be a bad seed (NOT the breeders fault! I've recently found out that Attitude has been selling old stock and this is clearly what the case was)because it hasnt even been 24hrs and this Chemdog is READY TO GO!:pighug: View attachment 563155
So i did as i normally do and put 2ml of AN Piranha into my Root Riot cube and put the tap root directly in it...View attachment 563153
so since my last transplant went well and im not trying to take up more space in the tent than i have to for now i decieded to put it in the same pot i put the Bubba Kush in for before transplanting to coco, except this time i put coco in the small pot instead of jiffy seedling mix.View attachment 563152
Under the CFL it goes until i think shes ready for the LEDView attachment 563154
Now all you coco growers out there, do i still just give her unPH'd water untill around day 7 or so? or would i have to start feeding her sooner and if so when? this is my first 100% coco plant since the bubba was started in seedling starter mix... Thanks Guys!:pass:
Nice bro I'd contact attitude to inform them u just never know u could get a replacement best of luck with the new addition to the family

Oh, thats cool will you use any drip system? 3gal its pretty big container for multi feeding-drip system i wouldn't recommend that size but thats just me anyway
no im hand watering because it is a multistrain grow. i wanted to do autopots but i totally overlooked the multistrain thing i got going on haha

Back