Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

What brand is it and how much €$£ ?
heres the link XXX http://www.ebay.com/itm/311640649007?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Hey there man grats on the new tent! That's a helluva upgrade man. If you want to do a vertical light in the middle, which by the way I am a big fan of, look in to CMH (Ceramic Metal Halide) lighting. A315 watt cmh can out produce a 1000 watt hps. Doing a vert cmh, and horizontal led is about the best hybrid lighting setup in mu opinion. They are a bit pricey, but it would recommend saving up for one VS getting the hps and upgrading later. Not to mention they run really cool. Look'em up and have a read.

Are you going to just run one fan? If lighting the entire tent, you might need a second to keep up with the cubic volume.

I can't wait to see what you can do with this area man. With 6.5' of height you can do some beasts! :D
im gong to check that vertical lighting out or i was thinking of just scrogging the whole tent and put 2 light movers in the tent or do one side LED scrog and one side HPS scrog

Im 1 step ahead of ya bud! i used my 4" that i had on my old tent for fresh air in one of the bottom ports

Heres a quick pic update and status of the tent for you AFN!
The FastBuds are going through some N tox issues even tho i have been dropping the N in my feed so i may just feed with like 1/4 strength Sensi Bloom Part A ( 3-0-0) what do you guys think?
I have started Defol. on all the girls in the pics but not as much on the mexican airlines since shes not blooming like the others yet
DSCN2217.JPG
DSCN2216.JPG

Candy Kush is just absolutely loving life for the past 2 weeks as you can see from her "excitement"!
DSCN2214.JPG

G-13 labs GigaBud isnt doing bad at all for what ive put her through haha
she is fattening up nicely! i may give her a nice boost tonight to pack on the trichs! remember she is only in a 1 gallon smart pot!
DSCN2213.JPG
DSCN2212.JPG
DSCN2207.JPG
DSCN2206.JPG

Short Stuff Tester Babies got transplanted yesterday into 3 gal smart pots
DSCN2205.JPG
DSCN2199.JPG
DSCN2198.JPG

while i had the camera out i figured id take a pic of the intake fan on the tent that @Fuggzy was talking about
DSCN2191.JPG
DSCN2190.JPG

at dusk/night it sucks in cold air from outside and during the day i have it sucking air out of the upstairs hallway which isnt the coolest but its cooler than the air inside the room the tent is in.. what do you think @Fuggzy and everyone?

Heres a quick pic update and status of the tent for you AFN!
The FastBuds are going through some N tox issues even tho i have been dropping the N in my feed so i may just feed with like 1/4 strength Sensi Bloom Part A ( 3-0-0) what do you guys think?
I have started Defol. on all the girls in the pics but not as much on the mexican airlines since shes not blooming like the others yet
View attachment 597946 View attachment 597947
Candy Kush is just absolutely loving life for the past 2 weeks as you can see from her "excitement"!
View attachment 597948
G-13 labs GigaBud isnt doing bad at all for what ive put her through haha
she is fattening up nicely! i may give her a nice boost tonight to pack on the trichs! remember she is only in a 1 gallon smart pot!
View attachment 597949 View attachment 597950 View attachment 597951 View attachment 597952
Short Stuff Tester Babies got transplanted yesterday into 3 gal smart pots
View attachment 597953 View attachment 597954 View attachment 597955
while i had the camera out i figured id take a pic of the intake fan on the tent that @Fuggzy was talking about
View attachment 597956 View attachment 597957
at dusk/night it sucks in cold air from outside and during the day i have it sucking air out of the upstairs hallway which isnt the coolest but its cooler than the air inside the room the tent is in.. what do you think @Fuggzy and everyone?
Awsome stuff bro ure getting it all dialled in

Back