Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn son! Speechless!
lol my girl always says that i can never buy just 1 of something because i always en up getting something bigger and so on and so on. well i figure this is all ill EVER need... i will proly do just 1 massive grow a year for myself or use my old tent for a veg tent and run a big perpetual for a cpl months to give me something to do...
What lights do you have to this nano tent
:backside:

:muahaha:
hahaha i liked that one Auto, i just have the 2 reflector 96X5's for now but when i use the full tent i will proly get 2 of the old mars or the Vipar Led's ( @Fuggzy uses them) for the other half of the tent for a more blue spectrum for veg and flower under the 2 mars that i have now in the other side... i may even just get a MH/HPS hood for the other half im not sure yet... im open to ideas...

Mars-Hydro Reflector 96X5
Screenshot 2016-07-07 at 9.13.24 AM.png
Screenshot 2016-07-07 at 9.13.40 AM.png
Screenshot 2016-07-07 at 9.13.55 AM.png

I'd through a 600 w HPS in the middle with mars reflectors each side that would be awesome
im 1 step ahead of you my friend! gonna be a little tho as i almost got my head bit off by the old lady for getting this tent!:funny:

Hey there man grats on the new tent! That's a helluva upgrade man. If you want to do a vertical light in the middle, which by the way I am a big fan of, look in to CMH (Ceramic Metal Halide) lighting. A315 watt cmh can out produce a 1000 watt hps. Doing a vert cmh, and horizontal led is about the best hybrid lighting setup in mu opinion. They are a bit pricey, but it would recommend saving up for one VS getting the hps and upgrading later. Not to mention they run really cool. Look'em up and have a read.

Are you going to just run one fan? If lighting the entire tent, you might need a second to keep up with the cubic volume.

I can't wait to see what you can do with this area man. With 6.5' of height you can do some beasts! :D

Back