Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

:crying:its good to see you may friend! i needed a good laugh this morn! COME HERE YOU!!!!:pighug::pighug::pighug: haha
cant wait to put all these girls through their paces! @Fuggzy whats your take on an organic 1gal smart pot plant? would it be worth it to do organic with a small pot like that?
Me personally would hit her with organic nutes aswell as a good coco soil mix say 60 coco 40% soil but that's just me bro but you could still harvest an oz+ easy

@tripaholic88 1 gallon should be fine. The pots size should have nothing to do with organics, unless you are going for a no-till. In that case 5 gallon is the smallest you'd want to go.
ill PM you tonight about it brotha, the little one had me up till 6am and im beat! hmmmm maybe next time ill use :condom: haha what am i saying i love the kid to death!

I whole heartedly understand you here bud. My son is my favorite pain in my ass ever.:hump:
:evil:+:eek1:+:sadcry:+:point:+:chef:+:deadhorse:+:jump:=:baby:
i loved the animation equation haha
Nice this one I can follow. It aint 30+ pages yet haha.
yessir HOT OFF THE PRESS!!! WELCOME!
I'd love to be on board. Count me in. I really want to see you finish Bubba Kush in 65 days.
id be glad to have ya mini! and with dinafems quality genetics im sure we wont be disspointed!

Back