Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

Glad to have you Wile !!!:smoking: yea i figured it was time to get this thread going as my others will be wrapping up in about 25 days give or take... i was chomping at the bit to tell everyone my plans for my second grow/this grow!:woody: i was just up staring into my tent trying to imagine how im going to do this and i think i got it all "mapped out" as far as how im positioning the pots for the rotations. But now im wondering that since im doing Coco:coco: and not repeating my actions of having the LED too close and stunting the plant that these girls are gonna get bigger! so if i get bushy phenos im going to be cramped for horizontal space and not vertical... i hope im making sense because i tried to type that last sentence like 5 times haha so how would i controll them? some kind of lst?
makes perfect sense dude that's why I got a 5x5 tent I like to be able to get in the tent and move stuff about if needed I haven't got a clue on lst'ing short bushy plants most my grows I sort of wing it watch the plants see how they grow then go from there I'm going to be doing caning on most my grows from now on bend em young :pass:and take a nice :slap: for your new found home

makes perfect sense dude that's why I got a 5x5 tent I like to be able to get in the tent and move stuff about if needed I haven't got a clue on lst'ing short bushy plants most my grows I sort of wing it watch the plants see how they grow then go from there I'm going to be doing caning on most my grows from now on bend em young :pass:and take a nice :slap: for your new found home
yea im already plotting on a tent for the basement it would be a bigger flowering tent:muahaha:
i think im ready to deal with some big girls now i did alot of lst to my first grow to kinda get that outta the way so i know for future grows... and what i found out about LST and Autos is DAMN THEY ARE FAST!!!:yoinks: i didnt adjust my lst fast enough to keep up with them to achieve the 100% even canopy.. o well, lesson learned...
Thanks for the Rep Man! I REALLY REALLY LOVE this community.... Come here AFN!!!!!:pighug::pighug::pighug::pighug::pighug::pighug:

Yeah bro be nice to see the different strains and how they react and grow differently.i am so jealous as i can only grow 1 girl at a time but will eventually have a nice stash of different strains to choose from

Im thinking of on one of these girls( i havent decided yet) i might try GrowPotCheaply's method of coco growing nute schedual which i believe consists of only FloraNova Bloom and calmag+ the whole cycle of the plant
and Variety is the key to life @2Stoned2Care !:smoking:

Im thinking of on one of these girls( i havent decided yet) i might try GrowPotCheaply's method of coco growing nute schedual which i believe consists of only FloraNova Bloom and calmag+ the whole cycle of the plant
and Variety is the key to life @2Stoned2Care !:smoking:
all i used for my first ever grow was an sensi bloom density calmag pro and density power boost pro got me 90g of fire bro had a big fat bong rip last night when the kids where asleep and i have never smiled so much ever with smoke.my usuall cheese that i have bought for the last 3 years just makes me lie down close my eyes and off to fairy land i go.but this widow gives an amazing initial head tingle then goes into a slow body stone and eventually the best balanced high i have ever had in all my 32 years of smoking just goes to show the shit i have had rofl.no anxiety no paranoia no racing thoughts watched 2 films listened to music i was in heaven and its not even cured yet.cant wait to get my dp brooklyn sunrise going this week when my auto pot eventually turns up.

Back