Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

Im thinking of on one of these girls( i havent decided yet) i might try GrowPotCheaply's method of coco growing nute schedual which i believe consists of only FloraNova Bloom and calmag+ the whole cycle of the plant
and Variety is the key to life @2Stoned2Care !:smoking:
Spot on and he produced great record breaking plants with that schedule

What's up guys,,I'm following your grow @tripaholic88 ,I've mentioned the Lucas ratio/formula before because this is what the grow pot cheaply dude is using,it's the same formula I used for the Wappa/Ultimate grow ,the whole idea behind it is based off of the KISS method and nutrient profiling,it can be done with any line of nutes and keeps costs to a minimum because all that's needed is one bag( unless your in coco cause you will need the cal mag supp.),supposedly all the other boosters and special sauce is not needed,,for ease and return I will back up the claims that it works ,but my 28.8 oz harvest was not a record breaker cause it was from 7 plants..sorry trip,this was not meant as a hi-Jack...

No bro his record breaker was royal queens nl I'm doing nirvana's one iv only done royals quick one and it was a hermi but they do have great geneitics just my bad luck
ah ok bro that would suck getting a hermie with just growing 1 plant.3 weeks love and attention then balls appear.i remember poor @Autoimmune getting balls on the first grow.

Caught up and subbed in bud! :thumbsup:
Ready to drool, I brought extra spit rags.
giphy.gif

yea man it seems interresting.... im gona do some thinking and decide what to do...
@tripaholic88 I'm here and subbed in bro really digging this thread bro great info already peice
i knew youd make it Bailey! glad to have u again my friend!:d5:
What's up guys,,I'm following your grow @tripaholic88 ,I've mentioned the Lucas ratio/formula before because this is what the grow pot cheaply dude is using,it's the same formula I used for the Wappa/Ultimate grow ,the whole idea behind it is based off of the KISS method and nutrient profiling,it can be done with any line of nutes and keeps costs to a minimum because all that's needed is one bag( unless your in coco cause you will need the cal mag supp.),supposedly all the other boosters and special sauce is not needed,,for ease and return I will back up the claims that it works ,but my 28.8 oz harvest was not a record breaker cause it was from 7 plants..sorry trip,this was not meant as a hi-Jack...
so that is the 6x9 thing he was talking about? i gotta go back and check his things out.... sounds like still a solid haul Bud!:headbang:

Caught up and subbed in bud! :thumbsup:
Ready to drool, I brought extra spit rags.
giphy.gif
:crying:its good to see you may friend! i needed a good laugh this morn! COME HERE YOU!!!!:pighug::pighug::pighug: haha
cant wait to put all these girls through their paces! @Fuggzy whats your take on an organic 1gal smart pot plant? would it be worth it to do organic with a small pot like that?

Back