Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

so while i was away this weekend the tent had some nice growth and i figured i would take some pics of the plants that showed the most growth.
Candy Kush
15.5"
she is still on veg nutes but i seen marks on her leaves that wernt there when i left so i checked her PH and it swung down low so i flushed her with 2 gals of water then gave her a PH'd feed
DSCN1859.JPG
DSCN1861.JPG

C4

She received her first Bloom nutes today shes gonna be a quick one i think but not without getting a good size,she grew 5" in the past 2 days! She is now 16"
DSCN1856.JPG
DSCN1857.JPG
DSCN1858.JPG

Mexican Airlines
she is still on Veg nutes and standing at 11.5"
DSCN1847.JPG

Hers a close up of her main
DSCN1851.JPG

not many preflowers and showing nice branching
DSCN1853.JPG
DSCN1848.JPG

Last edited:
ok guys since tent space is at a premium at the moment i decided to chop down the stunted chemdog and BHO her tonight... the trichs were 90% cloudy so thats close enough for me under these circumstances. I will most definetly be getting more of these seeds and hopefully see their full potential.. the number of bud sites is just OUTRAGEOUS!
DSCN1877.JPG
DSCN1882.JPG
DSCN1887.JPG

Trich'd Out!
DSCN1879.JPG

This plant was the STICKIEST thing i have EVER touched in my life! about 3/4 the way through i was seriously scared that my fingers might be permanently "glued" together.
DSCN1888.JPG

This is me pulling my fingers apart as hard as i can
DSCN1892.JPG

DSCN1896.JPG
DSCN1897.JPG
DSCN1898.JPG

Popcorn Buds and Great Trim!
DSCN1894.JPG

Buds
DSCN1900.JPG

i quick dried the popcorn( if you even want to call it that) and trim and did a BHO run to see what we were working with!
:pass:

Pre-Purge
DSCN1901.JPG

:thumbsup:Post Purge:thumbsup:
Some Beautiful Chem Dog Waxy Crumble

DAMN STABLE In My Hands Too!
DSCN1912.JPG

I took a nice dab from my nectar collector and the high surprised the hell out of me. pretty well rounded. at first it was a giant wave Slap of euphoria in the head then mellowed out... i was already a little stoned on the last of the WCOG so i will do a wake and bake with it tomorrow to see what all she really has to offer on a clear mind:pighug:

ok guys since tent space is at a premium at the moment i decided to chop down the stunted chemdog and BHO her tonight... the trichs were 90% cloudy so thats close enough for me under these circumstances. I will most definetly be getting more of these seeds and hopefully see their full potential.. the number of bud sites is just OUTRAGEOUS!
View attachment 592109 View attachment 592107 View attachment 592106
Trich'd Out!
View attachment 592108
This plant was the STICKIEST thing i have EVER touched in my life! about 3/4 the way through i was seriously scared that my fingers might be permanently "glued" together.
View attachment 592105
This is me pulling my fingers apart as hard as i can
View attachment 592104
View attachment 592102 View attachment 592101 View attachment 592100
Popcorn Buds and Great Trim!
View attachment 592103
Will make for wicked bho with all those trichs bro

Back