Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

Well guys i killed the mutant Mexican Airlines because it was gonna end up being a waste of a 3 gal pot. If it were in a smaller pot i woulda proly kept it but it just wasnt what i was looking for... so I repotted the Candy Kush in a 3 gal since i had the space and she seems unphased by it the past 2 days
DSCN1719.JPG

Quick Pics of the status of the tent for you AFN!:headbang:
Bailey this first pic is the kind of stuff i started to see on the Bubba which made me check her substrate PH an get her back in check
i also upped her cal mag now as per :doc: @The Elvis
DSCN1728.JPG

The Plants in preflower are from top left to right: GigaBud, Fastbuds C4,Fastbuds Mexican airlines
and Candy Kush On Bottom(transplanted 2 days ago)
DSCN1727.JPG

Some Fat Leaves On The Mexican Airlines(right) For a "very high sativa"

DSCN1725.JPG

ChemDog
Suffered Lock out also, but back on track as you can see the leaves praying again
DSCN1724.JPG

Bubba Bush is just eating the tent space, shooting new pistils, swelling and happy again
DSCN1721.JPG

Whole Tent from the Side
DSCN1720.JPG

As you can see @Bailey @Roark i got my veg and preflower down 100%
now i just gotta work out the kinks in flower on the upcoming candy kush and giga bud and hopefully by the time its time for the Fastbuds to get heavy into flower ill have that half down also..... FINGERS CROSSED:goodluck:

Your are one pot growing machine!! :headbang:

They look amazing trip!! :pass:
thanks Elvis! Wait till you see what me and @Fuggzy were just talking about me doing that will only make me better i feel:d5: gonna take me a week or so to get but will DEFINITELY pay off!:pop:

Thanks for taking the time to show me that's something I'll be keeping a eye on as salt can build up and cause lockout when not getting a good run off I appreciate it bro
no prob bailey! i needed to get some new pics for this log anyways ive been slacking on this one..
im also starting to think it may have been the purple maxx or snow storm ultra as they do drop the PH pretty heavy compared to all my other nutes... im just gonna have to " sacrifice" the GigaBud as a tester to see if thats it or not... i will let you guys know how it works out when it happens!

Back