Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

But one of my buddies never blasts off. He will trip if he closes his eyes but otherwise he always just says he gets a good body high. We are using the same technique and everything he just can't go where I go. I have never mixed with MAOI, probably be too intense for me.
chances are the DMT entities are denying him breakthrough, this happens all the time. no matter how much the person does they will be denied the break through. wether it be for reasons of the person not being ready for it or they abuse the substance... the link is on post 539 i think it was

When you do your flushes, how do flush. No way that cakes staying together if you lift it out.
Do just fill an then drain after 24 hrs?
after i harvest all of them on the sub.. usually takes 2 days to lets the straglers mature then i just put pvc pipe through tho hoes whenich holds the substrate down in the water... and i did flip mine for the 5h flush as your substrate gets a little tore up after a cpl flushes.. heres a pic of when i flipped it...
12625681_10209212894146063_375139526_n.jpg

Or do mist like hell!
i only mist if needed to keep the RH up

Of course you did! :worship:

How did you get he water back out? Tip the tub?

Thanks bro I really appreciate all the information and pics I'm definitely going to give this a go ute shrooms are huge how much do you have to take as I mind you saying 4 gram or something

Looks potent bro enjoy
hell yea it was.. i was constantly rolling the joint while smoking it to keep the oil at bay haha
Thanks bro I really appreciate all the information and pics I'm definitely going to give this a go ute shrooms are huge how much do you have to take as I mind you saying 4 gram or something
check out shroomery.org for some good reading.. everything i learned was from there... great place like here... and you can eat a gram and feel effects but for regular cubensis except Penis Envy's, 3.5 grams is a standard dose around my way

hell yea it was.. i was constantly rolling the joint while smoking it to keep the oil at bay haha

check out shroomery.org for some good reading.. everything i learned was from there... great place like here... and you can eat a gram and feel effects but for regular cubensis except Penis Envy's, 3.5 grams is a standard dose around my way
I'll go with the 3 g mark I'm really excited about doing this new venture thanks a million bro for taking the time to explain it

i didnt even have a full shroom grow under my belt and i did the mono tub. its not any harder than BRF cakes/PF Tek if anything its Alot faster an the same as brf except you just colonize the jar of spawn like you would with a BRF cake (but takes half the time) then cononize the substrate and your done... PF tek is ALOTmore maintenance and things can go wrong if you dont mist and fan enough or properly... ive lost cakes but not a tub.....
Yeah man I hear you bro - as long as you have a PC haha. But I was just talking for understanding the process easier, not which tek he should use. Just wanted to provide a little more insight to other processes to make the picture a bit clearer since he was having a hard time understanding the why and whats. I wasn't dissin your tek or anything bro, those large mother fuckin mushies speak for themselves! :D

I'll go with the 3 g mark I'm really excited about doing this new venture thanks a million bro for taking the time to explain it

Yeah man 3g is about perfect. Enjoy yourself!

Yeah man I hear you bro - as long as you have a PC haha. But I was just talking for understanding the process easier, not which tek he should use. Just wanted to provide a little more insight to other processes to make the picture a bit clearer since he was having a hard time understanding the why and whats. I wasn't dissin your tek or anything bro, those large mother fuckin mushies speak for themselves! :D

Yeah man 3g is about perfect. Enjoy yourself!
I will lads thanks for helping me out peace I'll hit use up when the spores arrive

haha i know @bubblekarma, its all good.. once you do a mono you WILL NEVER DO CAKES AGAIN the yield and time frame is so much better..... yup a PC is pretty essential i HAVE one it with out ONCE but was just lucky haha and this is what happened to a cpl cakes on my first run due to over/under misting... its not bruising as i remember not touching these... these cakes were pretty much bunk after this by what i remember.. i coula proly let them go a week or so and got some off of them but i needed room so they got tossed.. but i never had a problem with the mono
12349653_970367579700488_632253517_o.jpg
12326090_970367709700475_70251663_o.jpg
12351842_970367909700455_1873352014_o.jpg

Back