Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

OOOOHHH, YEAH!!!! Impressive.
And must have another few weeks to go.
Hope these are fat mommas for ya, not skinny bikini girls.
thanks,:pass:
yup id say 2-3 or so. she would have bigger buds if flower went better but we had a hiccup... o well she will still yeild nicely some great sativa buds:thumbsup:

Nice job as usual trip! I think you will enjoy the roots dry nutes, been using them for a while. Good all around nutes.
Thanks dude! I was hoping to run into someone who has used them before. Did you use it as an amendment or top dress? I'm looking to do water only for the most part. K.I.S.S.:smoking: not much time in my life anymorefor mixing nutes and keeping a constant eye on ph like coco haha plus I needed to do another organic grow again. I haven't done one for about 2 years and it was with mephisto/gbd super soil. Any input on the nute line or my set up with the biobizz I'm all ears :pass:

Thanks dude! I was hoping to run into someone who has used them before. Did you use it as an amendment or top dress? I'm looking to do water only for the most part. K.I.S.S.:smoking: not much time in my life anymorefor mixing nutes and keeping a constant eye on ph like coco haha plus I needed to do another organic grow again. I haven't done one for about 2 years and it was with mephisto/gbd super soil. Any input on the nute line or my set up with the biobizz I'm all ears :pass:
I did both but think as an ammendment to the soil works best. Using more bloom in the bottom of the pot, more foundation in the top. Added the elemental in, which I think is amazing!
Also, if they need a boost, mix some in water and let it bubble. I never ph so it's like a tea. I also do that with the seabird guano,high p so it helps build roots and send it into bloom

HSO Chocolate Mint OG and Amherst Sour Diesel
View attachment 980476Chocolate Mint OG
getting her fade on

View attachment 980477 View attachment 980478Amherst Sour Diesel
View attachment 980479 View attachment 980480 View attachment 980481
Chocolate Mint OG
View attachment 980483 View attachment 980484 View attachment 980485 View attachment 980486 @HSO-Mark Amherst Sour D
View attachment 980487 View attachment 980488 View attachment 980489 View attachment 980490 View attachment 980491 As you all can imagine i CANNOT wait to get this stuff cured up and try it out!
nothing but great stuff from HSO so far:headbang::shooty:
:jawdrop: Nice! You got me drooling all over my keyboard. Now I definitely can't wait to get my Green Crack seeds in some pots. :baked:

Awesome GC Trip.What nutes are you using? Most of mine have been smaller but now I have one that is going crazy big.I still have some problems with leaf spots so I think these are cal/mag whores so i give them a little xtra.

I did both but think as an ammendment to the soil works best. Using more bloom in the bottom of the pot, more foundation in the top. Added the elemental in, which I think is amazing!
Also, if they need a boost, mix some in water and let it bubble. I never ph so it's like a tea. I also do that with the seabird guano,high p so it helps build roots and send it into bloom
thanks so much dude, that's the stuff I wanted to hear! I'm gonna start a new thread for that grow and I'll tag ya so you can check it out and follow along If ya want. Yeah I picked up the elemental also due to my cobs and LEDs. What dosage did you use when you amended your soil and what kind of soil were you amending? Cheers brotha

:jawdrop: Nice! You got me drooling all over my keyboard. Now I definitely can't wait to get my Green Crack seeds in some pots. :baked:
Haha thank you. Are you referring to fastbuds green crack or HSO green crack? Thanks for stopping by!

That girl is stacked bro! :woohoo1: nicely grown :vibe::vibe::vibe:
hey pepe how ya doin?!?!? Thanks man this sativa pheno always gets around this size for me and stack very well as you have said. The indica pheno usually tops out around 28-32" but has a crazy mango smell to the buds.

Awesome GC Trip.What nutes are you using? Most of mine have been smaller but now I have one that is going crazy big.I still have some problems with leaf spots so I think these are cal/mag whores so i give them a little xtra.
hey nammy good to see ya, this one was grown with remo nutes recharge and mammoth p in coco autopot. And yup your right they love calmag!!! I. A big fan of green crack ,such a great wake and bake strain:headbang::pass:

thanks so much dude, that's the stuff I wanted to hear! I'm gonna start a new thread for that grow and I'll tag ya so you can check it out and follow along If ya want. Yeah I picked up the elemental also due to my cobs and LEDs. What dosage did you use when you amended your soil and what kind of soil were you amending? Cheers brotha

Haha thank you. Are you referring to fastbuds green crack or HSO green crack? Thanks for stopping by!

hey pepe how ya doin?!?!? Thanks man this sativa pheno always gets around this size for me and stack very well as you have said. The indica pheno usually tops out around 28-32" but has a crazy mango smell to the buds.

hey nammy good to see ya, this one was grown with remo nutes recharge and mammoth p in coco autopot. And yup your right they love calmag!!! I. A big fan of green crack ,such a great wake and bake strain:headbang::pass:
Yeah, FastBuds GC, I got 6 beans and I'm thinking 4 in the next run. :pass:

Back