Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

Let her go another 2 weeks please bro they buds still have time to fatten up she's huge those extra few weeks will pay off big time . I feel I. Preaching to you as u are an amazing grower . I have 10 green crack just itching to hit the dirt after seek g this beast

Let her go another 2 weeks please bro they buds still have time to fatten up she's huge those extra few weeks will pay off big time . I feel I. Preaching to you as u are an amazing grower . I have 10 green crack just itching to hit the dirt after seek g this beast
oh yea for sure 2 weeks bro, shes still throwing a decent amount of white pistils.

Love the fade on this one
yeah bro she was a beaut!

This is one of very few that I dont know what to say but Wow! :bow:
thanks bro, this isnt the 1st big green crack ive had. this one below did alot better filling her buds out since the current one had problems in flower. so this is the average size of the stiva pheno grown in coco for me... the indica pheno usually maxes out around 30-34" for me and smells like sweet mangoes
DSC_0425.JPG

oh yea for sure 2 weeks bro, shes still throwing a decent amount of white pistils.

yeah bro she was a beaut!

thanks bro, this isnt the 1st big green crack ive had. this one below did alot better filling her buds out since the current one had problems in flower. so this is the average size of the stiva pheno grown in coco for me... the indica pheno usually maxes out around 30-34" for me and smells like sweet mangoes View attachment 984597

That is absolutely beautiful.

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Fastbuds Green Crack
Sativa Pheno
Harvest Pics
:photog:
she topped out at 48" tall and about 36" wide
:size::growing:
DSC_0218.JPG
DSC_0220.JPG
DSC_0221.JPG