Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

do you guys think the big main bud will be fine in the bag for drying? i hope its not too big... how does everything look as far as drying to you experienced guys?i dont wanna get this far only to mess it up!

Sup bro! First congrats on the harvest! Looks like you have been busy haha. One tip I will say for next time is wait longer to chop. This lady looks great, but not optimal harvest time yet. But I understand what its like having no money hah. She'll still give you smoke bro so enjoy that shit bro you deserve it!

Secondly on the drying, make sure you have circulating air around the paper bag. Not like a fan on it but make sure it's not sitting in a corner where no air moves, you want to make sure that natural air currents are moving air all around it. And keep your bag dry too. I actually use a drying tray that I made for cheap out of some 2X4's and some mesh. You could do a similar just using screen mesh at a hardware store and some pvc or something. I like it better than the bagging method because it seems to more evenly dry them. The key is that you want them to dry slowly, but not too slowly. Personally, I'd rather have a bud that is dried too fast than one that is not dried fast enough and ends up moldy.

Where you at that you have dispensaries around?

ok so last night i Germed the next girl for this tent! the chemdog i previously germed was transplanted into a 1gal smart pot because she isnt showing me much but ill take wile's suggestion and decided to do this instead of culling her...
CAM02775.jpg
CAM02779.jpg
CAM02782.jpg

Sup bro! First congrats on the harvest! Looks like you have been busy haha. One tip I will say for next time is wait longer to chop. This lady looks great, but not optimal harvest time yet. But I understand what its like having no money hah. She'll still give you smoke bro so enjoy that shit bro you deserve it!
Secondly on the drying, make sure you have circulating air around the paper bag. Not like a fan on it but make sure it's not sitting in a corner where no air moves, you want to make sure that natural air currents are moving air all around it. And keep your bag dry too. I actually use a drying tray that I made for cheap out of some 2X4's and some mesh. You could do a similar just using screen mesh at a hardware store and some pvc or something. I like it better than the bagging method because it seems to more evenly dry them. The key is that you want them to dry slowly, but not too slowly. Personally, I'd rather have a bud that is dried too fast than one that is not dried fast enough and ends up moldy.

yea the plan was to let her go to maturity but with just barely having enough money for bills i didnt see any other way around it.... dont worry tho i will be growing this strain again and more than just 1! and im so medicated on her qwiso i made lastnight.. great meds fastbuds!
here is how im drying them... i have them suspended in the air in my grow room so there is constant fresh air being drawn in from the carbon scrubber...temps are 75*F and 45-47% RH.... seemed to be my best option
CAM02785.jpg

and i don't have dispensary's around... the medicinal grade that i normally dose on is from another state

Yeah bro that looks like it should work well. Just check em and roll em around once a day or so.
Ahhh. My friends and I are takin a trip to Seattle next month and gonna be hitting up a few during our visit.
Hey have you tried rosin tek dabs? Way better then QWISO IMO. You just need a hair straightener to get a super pure product you can dab right away.

Yeah bro that looks like it should work well. Just check em and roll em around once a day or so.
Ahhh. My friends and I are takin a trip to Seattle next month and gonna be hitting up a few during our visit.
Hey have you tried rosin tek dabs? Way better then QWISO IMO. You just need a hair straightener to get a super pure product you can dab right away.
ok cool... i already shook the bag around today to keep them rotated.. im goin to check them later todat but im going to try and not open the bag as much as possible... thats sounds like a nice trip man! get some pics of some of the fire bud you smoke!
but yea ive done rosin but i dont get the yield i get with QWISO....

Yeah man for sure I will get some pics of dat fire. Yeah bro the yield isn't great, but it is pure, so yields will be less the purer the product. The only problem I have with concentrates is that it literately takes so much bud to get a little bit of pure product. This is why I only smoke dabs every once in a while. It chews through too much of my stash otherwise. I'd prefer flower from my own grows so I can sustain my smoking habits haha. Can't wait to get some killer dabs in WA though.

This is the reason I prefer to use the cardboard box method air getting all-round the buds and no flat parts from lying against the bag

heres an update on the Bubba in training DAY 24
bubba-jpg.567767
bubba-top-jpg.567768
bubba-side-jpg.567769
bubba-top-2-jpg.567770
bubba-side-2-jpg.567772

Chemdog day 9
she is by far the SLOWEST growing auto ive grown so far.. i donno if it had to do with me never starting/germing a seedling in 100% coco before. i think i wasnt feeding enought because she started fading to a light green then i upped her nutes and shes back to a nice shade of green..
chemdog.JPG
chemdog side.JPG
the blueberry headband was placed in the little 15oz pot yesterday in my usual jiffy seedling starter mix and i am waiting on her to break ground. not gonna put a pic up until her day 1

Back