Indoor Trip's Perpetual LED Coco Grow

3b9a54349f5bee1f52c01e68abc2dc96.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk
That's a nice looking carbon filter bro

Whats ur biggest yield, and from how many plants

i have only harvested 1 LSD-25 so far and it was about 22-24 grams dry... my AK-47 i think will have about 2.5-3 OZ's on her b the time shes done tho:drool: the blue looks to have about 45 grams on her and WCOG is about 28grams

i have only harvested 1 LSD-25 so far and it was about 22-24 grams dry... my AK-47 i think will have about 2.5-3 OZ's on her b the time shes done tho:drool: the blue looks to have about 45 grams on her and WCOG is about 28grams
Think you might be low balling it a bit bro those nugs look dense and the longer u wait the more they'll swell =more weight

Think you might be low balling it a bit bro those nugs look dense and the longer u wait the more they'll swell =more weight
i alway low ball my guesstimates brotha that way im not disappointed in the end! but with a first grow its kinda hard to be disappointed... which one are you talking about tho bailey?

i alway low ball my guesstimates brotha that way im not disappointed in the end! but with a first grow its kinda hard to be disappointed... which one are you talking about tho bailey?
Yeah that's a good way of looking at it all of them I mean bro apart from the AK

Yeah that's a good way of looking at it all of them I mean bro apart from the AK
haha yea she just has such nice tight buds that make it easier for me to guess i think but the Blues main wasnt that dense and it felt dry to the touch which i have no idea why... maybe from being sooo close to the LED's like im talking 3-4" at its closest due to the accidental supercrop thing that happened and i never tied her back down in fear of messing her up... shes freaking tall bailey so she need to be shortened...:amazon: it probably took off some of my yield on the other since im out of things to put them on to raise them and needing my LED low enought to keep my seedlings from stretching too much.. its a delicate ghetto balance act so far haha:face:

haha yea she just has such nice tight buds that make it easier for me to guess i think but the Blues main wasnt that dense and it felt dry to the touch which i have no idea why... maybe from being sooo close to the LED's like im talking 3-4" at its closest due to the accidental supercrop thing that happened and i never tied her back down in fear of messing her up... shes freaking tall bailey so she need to be shortened...:amazon: it probably took off some of my yield on the other since im out of things to put them on to raise them and needing my LED low enought to keep my seedlings from stretching too much.. its a delicate ghetto balance act so far haha:face:
Yip uve definitely made the right decision to bring the light close to the baby's I'm very impressed with this grow bro well done

How do u order seeds, because I don't wanna give my personal card info, for many reasons or do I have to

Yip uve definitely made the right decision to bring the light close to the baby's I'm very impressed with this grow bro well done
How do u order seeds cause I don't wanna give my personal info for many reasons

How do u order seeds cause I don't wanna give my personal info for many reasons

I ordered mines online u can send bitcoin or bank transfer but to be honest the vault or herbies really appreciate there customers I don't think ull have anything to worry about

Back