Outdoor Treetop autoflower grow? 2016

I started this thread just to see what people thought ... @Sviticos have you done this before? How much do you yield on avg?

I started this thread just to see what people thought ... @Sviticos have you done this before? How much do you yield on avg?

Yes I have donne It quite a lot of times ,many years, and usually the quality is outstanding, but for the Weight It depends on so many factors. Why do l run autos?if you are clever you can do 2 auto grows in the season, then let the photos you plant afterwards finish the season. So the yields arn't bad in my configuration.

Yes I have donne It quite a lot of times ,many years, and usually the quality is outstanding, but for the Weight It depends on so many factors. Why do l run autos?if you are clever you can do 2 auto grows in the season, then let the photos you plant afterwards finish the season. So the yields arn't bad in my configuration.
I see but in ur experience how much have you yielded? I have been thinking about it (don't partake) but I feel like if u put a 2 gal auto u could yield 2oz+ depending on strain, light, and nutrients

I see but in ur experience how much have you yielded? I have been thinking about it (don't partake) but I feel like if u put a 2 gal auto u could yield 2oz+ depending on strain, light, and nutrients
Last year was the first time I tried auto treetop grow, but I did It before whith photos.I went with 7 rqs Diesel and 3 super H from pyramide seeds in a smaller grow configuration . The diesel was not consistant: some plants stayed small and only produced a couple of grams, some grew decently and produced about 2 oz.The pyramide seeds were much more stable, and 1 to 2 oz was achieved quite easely.All in all, for one session of autos grow''treetop I ´d say at least 6 oz.But this year my seeds and configuration are better, so I hope at least 12oz for one session.Time will tell!

Last edited:
Last year was the first time I tried auto treetop grow, but I did It before whith photos.I went with 10 Rqs Diesel and 4 super H from pyramide seeds in a smaller grow configuration . The diesel was not consistant: some plants stayed small and only produced a couple of grams, some grew decently and produced about 2 oz.The pyramide seeds were much more stable, and 1 to 2 oz was achieved quite easely.All in all, for one session of autos grow''treetop I ´d say at least 6 oz.But this year my seeds and configuration are better, so I hope at least 12oz for one session.Time will tell!
Oh ok sounds awesome hope to see u start a journal! One last question have u had any problems with smell? I figure since their up high on windy days the smell would travel further?

Oh ok sounds awesome hope to see u start a journal! One last question have u had any problems with smell? I figure since their up high on windy days the smell would travel further?
Shure you can smell the plants once in the tree, when they are close to you,but if you are under the tree you won't smell anything, as you said the wind and the hight work together to make the smell inexistant.when you grow treetop the most important points to have a sucssesfull grow and harvest is a système for water, good genetics, and enought Space for the roots in your pots!I would say the more difficult is to find the "perfect" tree first of all...

Last edited:
Back