Outdoor Treetop autoflower grow? 2016

Hello man I agree that the practice is a lot of effort the first time you try. But after years of practice , it's not dangerous , It just requires organisation and patience to work beautifully.One of these days I will post a photo so you can see yourself.There is in my opinion no way Your plants can be seen: it's the stealthiest way of gerrilla growing I think! For me It recqieres 3 weeks everytime I have to water them.:::)

Agreed..if you are planning on repeatedly use the location, and refine strategy then if could be a good technique. In a short thick pine tree type of location this technique could be quite useful. Sorry man, not bagging on the technique, just pointing out that it is quite a lot of effort, compared to ground growing!

a non conventional way of growing basically I was looking around and thought if anyone had tried growing in a tree so sure enough someone has this seems like an interesting way to grow outdoors and apparently you could get amazing results I figured I'd show you and see what you growers think. Wondering about the smell though haha

this is great. i dont know why he felt the need to go that high up lol iv been thinking of doing this for a long time but water remains an issue

a non conventional way of growing basically I was looking around and thought if anyone had tried growing in a tree so sure enough someone has this seems like an interesting way to grow outdoors and apparently you could get amazing results I figured I'd show you and see what you growers think. Wondering about the smell though haha

Just finally stumbled across this again! Saw it a while back and forgot where I saw it haha. Man, hats off to you! I was sitting here smoking and thought I was gonna fall off the stairs lmao. But beautiful plant!!!! How did she turn out???

This is what I was talking about:a good auto treetop grow....
No seriously it's quite fun!

Attachments

• P1120500.JPG
    P1120500.JPG
    198 KB · Views: 140
  • P1120501.JPG
    P1120501.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 135
  • P1120507.JPG
    P1120507.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 139
  • P1120521.JPG