Treetop auto 2016

Looking nice dude!!! How offen do you water /QUOTE]
Well at the moment it's pretty hot so at least, I water them once in a week, but when the weather is cooler 3 weeks without watering is possible with the two systems I put to retain water!

What a cool grow, and good techniques you're pulling off here. Awesome dude, max rep. :slap:

Hey, I'm interested in the fittings on your water bottles. Ceramic? Cool. Can you give us a link or a manufacturer? Where did you get them. I'd like something like that on hand for unplanned absences.

Thanks bro, and great growing :bump:

What a cool grow, and good techniques you're pulling off here. Awesome dude, max rep. :slap:

Hey, I'm interested in the fittings on your water bottles. Ceramic? Cool. Can you give us a link or a manufacturer? Where did you get them. I'd like something like that on hand for unplanned absences.

Thanks bro, and great growing :bump:
Thanks man for your kind words;)I found the ceramic cones in a big gardenshop!

Just sampled a fatty of blow mind:Awsome stuff!Not cured yet and what a delight!
(but unfortunatly, the yield is poor in my configuration...)

This little plant on the right is ogre from joint doctor, supposed to be a huuuge sativa dominant auto...well the image speeks for itself,it is not!
P1120950.JPG

Hello all!
I went to check and collect today, so here's an update.
Here's whats left that isn't ripe:
P1130003.JPG

P1120981.JPG

Cheese(right) ,cream mandarin xl (left, really smells of mandarin quite obvious)
P1120998.JPG

P1120999.JPG

Diesel from rqs,two more weeks I think:
P1130012.JPG

P1130011.JPG
P1130006.JPG

And finally, a pic of the next generation coming...every pot has at least two;)
P1120992.JPG

I hope you enjoy what I share with You!
Stay safe

Mate , bloody awesome . :thumbsup: :slap: :vibe::vibe::vibe:

Well as my first plants are ripening, I poped a couple of beens for the second and third generation: 2 to 3 auto beans for each pot, and 2 photo beans aswell(Will be the third generation ), and here ´s a list of what I ve germinated:4 sweet seeds trainwreck,4 sweet seeds icecool,1 sweet seed Blow mind,1maxihaze(auto ssh/auto ak47).and for the photos 2 sweet seeds psicodelicia,2 sweet Thai,4 regular Eskobar special and rare seeds: 2 riri sour diesel/SSH,1riri sour diesel/ blueberry,1chocolate cheese( I might do crosses if there are males of Eskobar ´s stuff).Stay safe!

Back