Treetop auto 2016

That looks awesome! I did notice the watering system how long do u go without watering? I'm guessing u just make a small hole in the cap? Oh yea last question how tall is this tree I'd be afraid of the smell lol
Hello mate, in fact I bought a system that are made of ceramic cones you screw on the bottles then you put them upside down in the soil.It gives water for 3 weeks.The tree is 8 meters high, the plants a little lower lests say 5 meters, don't worry there ´s no problems with smell at all!

Yes I do 2 runs, not technically speaking,a put new seeds every time there is space for it. That' s why you see on the pics I posted today bigger plants flowering, and younger plants growing along next to them. I also started some photo strains along for the end of the season, so let's say...3 runs at least !

Hello everybody:welcome:
This grow is to show that it is possible to grow weed in trees!(money doesn't grow in trees but weed...sure does).
Many years ago, when I was a student, I though about this technique because I had no other options...I wasn't aware at that time that this ultra stealth way of growing allready existed, especially in places where prohibition is the only rule.
Nowadays, I usually do one or two auto grow session before going with photos to end the season, and, well,it works well and it's quite fun!
To be honest, I only remember seing a proper treetop grow on a foreign forum.So here's my contribution:)
Last year I only did two different auto strains and was more than pleased to have decent smoke for summer...but this year, well let's say that I wanted more choice...
So my setup is four pots in a well sun exposed medium sized tree.
On this pic, front is sweet trainwreck, back is cream mandarin xl,left and right are haze gom(grassomatic).Here's an other wiew:View attachment 585180 View attachment 585190

On this pic, right is blow mind auto, left is ice cool auto, back is rqs dieselView attachment 585191
Other wiews:View attachment 585192 View attachment 585195
On this pic, back left is rqs diesel, back right is View attachment 585206 ogre(joint doctor), front is cheesey auto(philosopher's seeds).
Here's another picView attachment 585207
On this pic, back is cheesey auto, front creammandarin xl,right is little ogreView attachment 585208
other wiew:View attachment 585210
That's it for now.The bigger plants are about 40 days and are starting to flower.
Please keep in mind that taking photos in a tree is not that easy.
Next time I will show my watering system that enables you to water them once every 3 weeks.
Well, hope you'll enjoy this thread!:note:
way cool bro!

way cool bro!

This is totally awesome, first time I've seen someone post this method here. You should take a pic from ground up to give perspective as to how high you are and how well hidden this is. Plants look great, watering system is very smart. All around excellent job. Max rep bro

This is totally awesome, first time I've seen someone post this method here. You should take a pic from ground up to give perspective as to how high you are and how well hidden this is. Plants look great, watering system is very smart. All around excellent job. Max rep bro
Thanks for your Kind words Strakey. Next update I will do a pic with more perspective, good idea!

Hello everyone, here's a recent update of my girls.
Enjoy!
P1120822.JPG

P1120788.JPG

P1120791.JPG
P1120809.JPG

P1120810.JPG

P1120798.JPG
P1120813.JPG
P1120827.JPG
P1120802.JPG

Very stealthy, when I was a boy scout we were taught that people rarely look up. I can spot marijuana from a long ways off but I would probably stroll right underneath your plants. Probably not for everyone but a great technique for guerilla growing in the right area.

Very stealthy, when I was a boy scout we were taught that people rarely look up. I can spot marijuana from a long ways off but I would probably stroll right underneath your plants. Probably not for everyone but a great technique for guerilla growing in the right area.
Mabye it's because I have been a scout myself...That could 'explain why I use this technique , who knows ?!

Last edited:
Back