Treetop auto 2016

Brilliant stuff! I am glad that I found this thread as I am planning two separate auto grows in the tree-tops this coming spring/summer. I have struggled to find much info or grow journals, and after looking for ages all over the net with little to no avail, I just happened to be randomly strolling through this diary section when I spotted this thread. It is a very inspiring grow man!

Can I just ask, how many hours of direct sunlight were your plants getting each day? With one of my potential tree-plots, I am concerned that it will only get about 6-8 hours of direct sunlight, which I was thinking would be too low for autos... but having seen your grow, I would guess yours only get 6 hours direct at most. I notice there is still quite a bit of shading in the pictures... so how many hours would you say yours had?

Cheers

Brilliant stuff! I am glad that I found this thread as I am planning two separate auto grows in the tree-tops this coming spring/summer. I have struggled to find much info or grow journals, and after looking for ages all over the net with little to no avail, I just happened to be randomly strolling through this diary section when I spotted this thread. It is a very inspiring grow man!

Can I just ask, how many hours of direct sunlight were your plants getting each day? With one of my potential tree-plots, I am concerned that it will only get about 6-8 hours of direct sunlight, which I was thinking would be too low for autos... but having seen your grow, I would guess yours only get 6 hours direct at most. I notice there is still quite a bit of shading in the pictures... so how many hours would you say yours had?

Cheers
good fortune with your tree grow

Cheers
Thanks for your kind words mate, indeed with treetop growing there is a lack of information.I would say that 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight is enough to have something decent...but try if you can to give them two weeks of indoor light before,yields would improve a lot on autos..Also in june you may get more than 12 hours sunlight, in september-october it would be less than 8 hours,so keep that in mind it influences the yield a lot.Happy grow man!I am planing next year treetop, and am trying with bigger pots next time:)

Yeah, I have had good results with Sweet Seeds. I will be running their Mohan Ram auto in the tree-top this coming year, along with 2-3 other strains that will most probably be from Dinafem. I am just waiting for Dina to drop their new gear before confirming my strain list or making any purchases. Can I ask what latitude you are at, or what country? Also did you have any problems with irrigation, and do the pots dry out really quickly, or do they stay kind of damp? I could imagine there would be a lot of moisture and dew that high up in the canopy...?

And the best auto I can advise, in terms of what I have grown, would be auto Blueberry by G13 Labs. Stinkiest plant I have ever grown, including photoperiods.
View media item 11047

Yeah, I have had good results with Sweet Seeds. I will be running their Mohan Ram auto in the tree-top this coming year, along with 2-3 other strains that will most probably be from Dinafem. I am just waiting for Dina to drop their new gear before confirming my strain list or making any purchases. Can I ask what latitude you are at, or what country? Also did you have any problems with irrigation, and do the pots dry out really quickly, or do they stay kind of damp? I could imagine there would be a lot of moisture and dew that high up in the canopy...?

And the best auto I can advise, in terms of what I have grown, would be auto Blueberry by G13 Labs. Stinkiest plant I have ever grown, including photoperiods.
View media item 11047
Thanks for the feedback about seeds to try.A trick if you want your ground to retain longer humidity, is to mix water retainers with the soil, it's crystals that retain water.That way you only have to check and water your plants every 15 days.I am on 48°north,so it works well during may to september,you can do one autoflower grow then do photo dependent strain afterwards:it makes decent yields and the quality is great in my setup:)

Back