Mephisto Genetics Treestars restock!

I just went ahead and paid, put my name in note section and sent email with screenshot. Hopefully that will get her done.
Last time my order got messed up there was some extras in the package.
I have never paid rocbud with cashapp. I have paid others that way though.
I always request a credit card invoice.
They aren't always the fastest but have came through.
I ordered last weekend from magic bean company last weekend and that is getting mailed this weekend. Troubled Grape.

Last time my order got messed up there was some extras in the package.
I have never paid rocbud with cashapp. I have paid others that way though.
I always request a credit card invoice.

I was trying that option first but it wasn't completing due to bog so I switched to cash app and tried and it went through. I was ok with either. I'm sure they'll match it up and I'll get the stuff eventually.

Just curious, how do y'all feel about ordering seeds during the summer when the process through trucks and warehouses to the mailbox can be hot?

My last two orders should have gotten in under the wire and been delivered this week while we have overcast weather, but both were held up for various reason and will land next week during more normal sunny early summer weather. That's kind of where I draw the line.

I personally don't worry about it and believe it would take long term storage at high temps to really effect. I don't think 7-10 days transit would be too detrimental. I get live ladybugs delivered to the house and they spend about same amount of time in same conditions and all show up happy. I store my seeds in room temp (70-73) and wouldn't want to store any warmer for any period of time.

I personally don't worry about it and believe it would take long term storage at high temps to really effect. I don't think 7-10 days transit would be too detrimental. I get live ladybugs delivered to the house and they spend about same amount of time in same conditions and all show up happy. I store my seeds in room temp (70-73) and wouldn't want to store any warmer for any period of time.
I hear you, maybe I'm over thinking it. Since I started keeping my seeds in the fridge a couple of years ago, I've had almost 100% germination. I don't know if there are other factors contributing to the germ rates, maybe I've just gotten better at it, but coincidence or not I've started to pay more attention to how heat impacts seeds. I'm sure if there was some limited drop of something I had to have, I'd take the chance regardless of the weather. On the other hand, at this point anything I can do to stop myself from buying more seeds for a while is probably a good thing, so I'm going to keep telling myself not to order during hot months...

I got a reply from Treestar this morning saying that my order is going through and will ship this week. Tracking received last week still not updated, but maybe in a day or two.

I placed an order with Mepshisto several days after my TreeStar order was placed, and the Meph order is "in transit" and on it's way to me, while with TreesStars' order the post office is still waiting for the package to show up.

Getting the customer psyched by dropping a "your order has shipped!" email and then dragging your ass to actually ship it is a bad business choice.

I placed an order with Mepshisto several days after my TreeStar order was placed, and the Meph order is "in transit" and on it's way to me, while with TreesStars' order the post office is still waiting for the package to show up.

Getting the customer psyched by dropping a "your order has shipped!" email and then dragging your ass to actually ship it is a bad business choice.

Yeah my Thursday order directly from Mephisto got here yesterday. So you can't really go with the busy thing, Mephisto likely sells crazy numbers in those few minutes and last couple drops have shipped out within 24 hours.

Back