Mephisto Genetics Treestars restock!

They are legitimate and if i remember i was pretty sure Supreme did the same as far as the ID. Either tat or they don't accept credt which is the only way i order.
United/Neptune/Supreme all ask for ID when paying via CC.

United/Neptune/Supreme all ask for ID when paying via CC.
Exactly why I don't have any Roc Bud gear. Those are two seedbanks that carry them and both require it. I will give it to those two though, its all up front and automated. You know the deal in advance. They don't take your money then spring on you they want these additional steps.

Exactly why I don't have any Roc Bud gear. Those are two seedbanks that carry them and both require it. I will give it to those two though, its all up front and automated. You know the deal in advance. They don't take your money then spring on you they want these additional steps.
It is plenty easy to get Rocbud right on his sight he still had some things up there the other day. Way easier to purchase than Mephisto site. Seems like leftovers always pop up as well. His customer service has been excellent of late.
That is why I have not bought from the other sights as well.

I just ordered some seeds right now on a drop that I did not know about. Took 1 minute

I just ordered some seeds right now on a drop that I did not know about. Took 1 minute

You had a little better luck than me. I had four packs in my cart and when I went to check out the island punch was out of stock. By the time I removed it the Kong breath was out of stock lol I did successfully check out with two packs but I never got an email from my order and I screenshot everything but order number that
I need it to pay. So I had to send an email to customer service hoping to get that transaction complete.

Got my shipping info today. I have no complaints so far…
what day did you place your order? Looks like June 1st is when you started this thread... just checking how long between when an order is placed and it ships.

Well even though I requested to cancel my order because I didn't intend to send my ID and copy my credit card the authorization posted to my account today. So I have an email in with TreeStar to determine whether they plan to fill order or give me a refund.

Well even though I requested to cancel my order because I didn't intend to send my ID and copy my credit card the authorization posted to my account today. So I have an email in with TreeStar to determine whether they plan to fill order or give me a refund.
... once again, in exactly the same place. That's why I asked about shipping times, since they have not replied to my email request for confirmation on their intentions, I'm wondering when I should expect to receive a shipping notice. I'm spoiled by NASC, they are literally 3000 miles away from me and so far I've had every order in my hands usually within a week of placing the order. 10 days to ship seems like a long time to me.

what day did you place your order? Looks like June 1st is when you started this thread... just checking how long between when an order is placed and it ships.
I placed it June 1st, shipping info came via email a little after midnight this morning.

Back