Mephisto Genetics Treestars restock!

You had a little better luck than me. I had four packs in my cart and when I went to check out the island punch was out of stock. By the time I removed it the Kong breath was out of stock lol I did successfully check out with two packs but I never got an email from my order and I screenshot everything but order number that
I need it to pay. So I had to send an email to customer service hoping to get that transaction complete.
Sometimes I did not get an email so if you have an order number okay. Watch for them to send a stripe invoice from ruff it can be easy to miss. The Kong breath has been up on the sight for 2or 3 weeks . I check up on the sight and Instagram every so often.

Well even though I requested to cancel my order because I didn't intend to send my ID and copy my credit card the authorization posted to my account today. So I have an email in with TreeStar to determine whether they plan to fill order or give me a refund.
Have you heard back from them? I got the "ship notice", which just means a label was printed, it hasn't been rec'd by the PO yet. But the bottom line is they are completing my transaction. We'll see how the process finishes up.

Sometimes I did not get an email so if you have an order number okay. Watch for them to send a stripe invoice from ruff it can be easy to miss. The Kong breath has been up on the sight for 2or 3 weeks . I check up on the sight and Instagram every so often.

I really really want to complete that transaction lol so hopefully they will eventually respond to my email, can look up order number by email address and I can pay. I guess I would only really be missing out on the Blueberry Slushie drop which would be a shame lol

Have you heard back from them? I got the "ship notice", which just means a label was printed, it hasn't been rec'd by the PO yet. But the bottom line is they are completing my transaction. We'll see how the process finishes up.

No I haven't. No reply or tracking sent. I placed two seedbank orders on Monday. One of them is now sitting on my desk delivered today from North Atlantic (along with some great freebies!) and the other is this Treestar order. Hopefully I will get a reply later today. Still a few hours left in the work day. But as you mentioned, the shipping label being printed isn't the end all be all till in USPS possession. I had a tracking number from PPP for 3 weeks before they turned it over. My Mephisto order from yesterday was turned over to USPS yesterday and on its way.

Attachments

• 20210611_114210~3.jpg
    20210611_114210~3.jpg
    774.6 KB · Views: 43
No I haven't. No reply or tracking sent. I placed two seedbank orders on Monday. One of them is now sitting on my desk delivered today from North Atlantic (along with some great freebies!) and the other is this Treestar order. Hopefully I will get a reply later today. Still a few hours left in the work day. But as you mentioned, the shipping label being printed isn't the end all be all till in USPS possession. I had a tracking number from PPP for 3 weeks before they turned it over. My Mephisto order from yesterday was turned over to USPS yesterday and on its way.
That sucks that they haven't given you any feedback. The same day as I got my notice that the label printed, they also responded to my information request email by saying it was shipping. There is only one, maybe not so subtle difference in the way we approached the situation. I told them that I would not send the ID photos, and I would understand if THEY had to cancel the order. From what you said, you as the customer requested the order be canceled. Seems minor, but they may have to handle that differently?

Wow, you're trying a bunch of breeders! I look forward to hearing how you like them. I'm branching out also, I have one Twenty/20 (Triks), one Ethos (Pluto), and one RocBud (Purple Scoop) in my current outdoor, I purchased two RB strains but only one each of the others. It's a small test pool, but I just don't have that much space to grow. Haven't gone for the Gas Reaper yet, I'll see how these do and then decide how much more exploring I want to do. I usually don't grow that many plants in a year, so I'm having to change my grow style to deal with all of these new strains.

There's also some DP, Meph, and FB strains out this summer. Meph is the bar they are all being compared to, we'll see how they do in similar conditions. I know some of the breeders focus their breeding on indoor grows, but I do both so I have to test them both ways.

Yeah that is true in regards to our replies. I just double checked, the first reply on Tuesday was that I was not aware of their policy, do not feel comfortable sharing those images and you may cancel my order. My email to them on Wednesday I explained again my lack of knowledge on their policies, apologized, explain charged posted and asked that if they did not intent to fill my order, to please issue me a refund. So we shall see. The seeds themselves were Northern Cheese Haze. I want them but they are so far down the list as far as upcoming grows, it will not break my heart to get refund.

The Twenty20 Mendo and Gas Reaper are both fairly new to NASC. I went into the Twenty20 Mendo forum here to figure out what I wanted. I just saw Gas Reaper Genetics on a Meet the Breeder series on Youtube recently and he has some great crosses. We shall see. I want to pick up a few Rockbud packs then short of a Mephisto Monday with something new I want and don't have, I am going to cool it on seeds. I got a 4x2 and a damned pelican suitcase full of seeds lol

My Rocbud confirmation email went to my junk folder, have you checked there? Or am I reading this wrong and you didn’t order directly from them? @NorseGrower

My Rocbud confirmation email went to my junk folder, have you checked there? Or am I reading this wrong and you didn’t order directly from them? @NorseGrower

No you got it right. No email, I just went straight to gmail to double check all the folders. I got their newsletter and a email for bitcoin payers right to my inbox but not my order confirmation. I was so worried that I got the cashapp and total I didn't pay attention that I didn't have the order number on the screen when I took it.

I would just shoot them an email, I’m sure they’ll work with you. If you’ve paid without the order number, give them the time of the cashapp transaction as well as a screenshot of the transaction in your history.
No you got it right. No email, I just went straight to gmail to double check all the folders. I got their newsletter and a email for bitcoin payers right to my inbox but not my order confirmation. I was so worried that I got the cashapp and total I didn't pay attention that I didn't have the order number on the screen when I took it.

Thin
I would just shoot them an email, I’m sure they’ll work with you. If you’ve paid without the order number, give them the time of the cashapp transaction as well as a screenshot of the transaction in your history.

I sent one Thursday morning explaining and asking for order number to pay. Think I should just pay it and send another screenshot?

I just went ahead and paid, put my name in note section and sent email with screenshot. Hopefully that will get her done.

Back