Mephisto Genetics Trap's Sour Stomper - Artisanal Series

What is this 'theory' you speak of?

Just that I've had to pound them with light to keep temps up, and as it warms up (as an ambient temp)
in the garage, I can get away with running veg only on the main fixture (and perhaps no CFL) and "starve"
or "throttle" the amount and spectrum of watts that the seedlings get...in a manner that increases foundational
size as a result of the plant's need/desire to grow up to the light source.

If you want more stretch, youd might be better off going with flower only and then providing some white light via cfl. I think spectrum has more to do with node spacing than intensity sometimes, either way it will be interesting to see how it works....

Happy 420 folks!

Everything in the tent except for the LsD's (Day 30) have been Sledgehammer flushed and fed with a "bloom"-oriented feed.
I've changed it up a bit from my last couple "all organic" finishes. I'm going back to synth and organic and adding AN Big Bud
to the mix. We'll see. The AN Bloom Boosters suggest application 2-3-4-ish week of flower but to an auto that has "pre flower",
the end of veg is really the 2nd week or into the third week of actual flowering...So I'm throwing those at it now to see what
happens.

Tent Shot

IMG_5368.JPG

Romper the Sour Stomper - Day 45 - filling in nicely, frost obviously high+

IMG_5369.JPG

A close-up

IMG_5370.JPG

Cheers!

Does she smell Sour? I have that Sour Hound X Heisberg going into trich production now. Last weekend I left for the day and had left the grow room open. When I came back in the house I smelled this kinda foul sour smell. I though what the hell is that stupid sour smell? I went upstairs and yep... that was it!

Back