Outdoor trailanimals 2018 grows

I'm thinking Dina Critical CBD auto or White Widow CBD auto be best for me. They are 1:2, the Haze 1:1, and have XXL size and yield potential as well
I've done both trail and with mine the IP was actually more psychoactive than the Haze. As far as size, both about the same, indoors.

one more of Sweet Skunk, AKA, Weather Warrior!View attachment 949486
I just Love the girls growing in the garden along with vegetables!
I may or may not have some in mine with the carrots :eyebrows:

Lookin good Trail...I think of you more and more as it gets colder and colder here. :karmacloud:

Give our Love to Sharon :bighug:

:smokeit:

I just Love the girls growing in the garden along with vegetables!
I may or may not have some in mine with the carrots :eyebrows:

Lookin good Trail...I think of you more and more as it gets colder and colder here. :karmacloud:

Give our Love to Sharon :bighug:

:smokeit:
thanks for the kind words and thoughts Root. This has been the warmest fall we've experienced, we still have running water! Usaually running water season ends around the first week of Sept.

whew, survival mode easing up!, mostly caught up on fall work. Even have time to pick up the camera and look around.
Longest fall, so far, for us. No snow and mild temps
P1070901.JPG
P1070903.JPG

and still have some sun
P1070902.JPG

ok, now that this season's crop has a little cure on............
smoke report........Sweet Skunk/Sweet Seeds............
P1070861.JPG
P1070894.JPG
rock hard and golf ball like
she is an absolute
delight

Almost always I prefer to vape, this girl I smoke ina joint to get the effect that tickles me the most. Tension release in my body, mind happy and care free. When i vape her, head buzz is about the same, although smoke is a little dreamier. Where I really feel the difference is the body buzz, Smoke is giving more relief than vape.
Weather Warrior came through with 5.25 oz of, for me, the most enjoyable smoke.
I smoke her in the afternoon
as day's work winds down
I won't be finding
any frowns

ok, now that this season's crop has a little cure on............
smoke report........Sweet Skunk/Sweet Seeds............View attachment 962797 View attachment 962798 rock hard and golf ball like
she is an absolute
delight

Almost always I prefer to vape, this girl I smoke ina joint to get the effect that tickles me the most. Tension release in my body, mind happy and care free. When i vape her, head buzz is about the same, although smoke is a little dreamier. Where I really feel the difference is the body buzz, Smoke is giving more relief than vape.
Weather Warrior came through with 5.25 oz of, for me, the most enjoyable smoke.
I smoke her in the afternoon
as day's work winds down
I won't be finding
any frowns
Great review! That one was an absolute beauty outside, braving the world

Back