Outdoor trailanimals 2018 grows

i remember years ago asking you how big your growing window was.i was expecting you to say something like may to sept but no 4X3 ohh how i giggled :crying:
what a window its turned out to be :d5:

hey somebody gotta do it,right,you get the tastes,smells and flavours better than most so better you.
for me a jar is so so different two months down the line.and if i have two jars of the same strain il get a different whiff off each :shrug:im just no good at it.
and ofcourse you still have to put the pinnie on and do a Nigella

:pighug:

i remember years ago asking you how big your growing window was.i was expecting you to say something like may to sept but no 4X3 ohh how i giggled :crying:
what a window its turned out to be :d5:

hey somebody gotta do it,right,you get the tastes,smells and flavours better than most so better you.
for me a jar is so so different two months down the line.and if i have two jars of the same strain il get a different whiff off each :shrug:im just no good at it.
and ofcourse you still have to put the pinnie on and do a Nigella

:pighug:

good one archie, got both of us laughing!, cheers "doc"

I love watching your grows mate . we are at so opposites climate wise and the skills you show in over coming your climate is just bloody awesome .

Much respect Hecno . :thumbsup:

I love watching your grows mate . we are at so opposites climate wise and the skills you show in over coming your climate is just bloody awesome .

Much respect Hecno . :thumbsup:
thanks so much grobro! I definitely saying the same about your wonderfully exotic garden! what a trip to find a "site" big enough to hold both of us, hehe, viva AFN!

Back