Outdoor trailanimals 2018 grows

Now that's priceless!
I'M on the other side of the mountains from ya.

Come on over and grab a kg or two for the trip home.

Get home safely!8

Peace
Thanks man, I love your side of the hill, and I'd like to see what you've piled up the last few weeks. I did get lucky down here, a relative I got started growing canna gave me a nice bit...I should get her some of your gear. She's a good organic grower in a good location looking for meds.
One more week then we head northwest :bow:!

Lol those are good odds for someone interested in breeding lol. Just wait until you have the time and space and let that puppy open pollinate a few fems and never worry about beans again lol unless you want to keep going with the cross

Lol those are good odds for someone interested in breeding lol. Just wait until you have the time and space and let that puppy open pollinate a few fems and never worry about beans again lol unless you want to keep going with the cross
Oh, I did that with my first 2 males, got over 1200 seeds off one plant! I wish I could play around with breeding. What I have in mind is an old school landrace like Panama red and a modern auto like Mexican airlines. I'm a sativa nut

Just caught up with this, amazing job trail! And stunning pictures as always. They remind me of the lock screen pictures Microsoft has when you open your laptop lol. I'm glad for you bro and excited to see how your breeding project does! Its pollen season for everyone lol
thanks for stopping by FF!

Back