Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

Very exciting stuff the organics involved and the grow itself I use what I have on my environment to feed my soil ,and a few experimental organics methods I have used an have dubbed raw organics shows very very promising benefits not only to the plant but the flavors involved I don't grow for weight but maybe some extra weight cuz after the raw organics I seem to get some bud swelling I hadn't noticed before ,and seem to be growing stuff with an impossible smell to hide ,pretty loud my friend ,if interested I can let you know the recipes ,there also in my poetry of plants thread I pulled a taison right off the branch no cure still hanging the taste was great even got me stoned to the bone ,and I got a high tolerance, usually uncured smoke is not great raw organics very promising.

Very exciting stuff the organics involved and the grow itself I use what I have on my environment to feed my soil ,and a few experimental organics methods I have used an have dubbed raw organics shows very very promising benefits not only to the plant but the flavors involved I don't grow for weight but maybe some extra weight cuz after the raw organics I seem to get some bud swelling I hadn't noticed before ,and seem to be growing stuff with an impossible smell to hide ,pretty loud my friend ,if interested I can let you know the recipes ,there also in my poetry of plants thread I pulled a taison right off the branch no cure still hanging the taste was great even got me stoned to the bone ,and I got a high tolerance, usually uncured smoke is not great raw organics very promising.
that sounds real good, soil and Taison, and after a cure she can bring you to your knees, lol

pass the dutchie yo!!!

@trailanimal ... heheheh nah my miss givinin me shit... lmao.. matter of fact,
i'll take this space and apologies to everyone involved with that once more...
sorry!.

Back