Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

Holy shit ! The little seed that could ! Oh I love your grow spot ! It's great that you can access that little piece of natural sunshine. I swear the day I can take my plants outside into real sunlight, my life will be complete. I've never grown a plant in the sun. My poor plants, never knowing the warmth of the Sun.

Thank goodness my plants can't talk and think complex thoughts, they'd be like -
"please put me outside man, I just want to get laid one time, and have some real light on my leaves !
I know your just fattening me up so you can murder me,
before I have a chance to die a peaceful natural death....
you're going to dehydrate me and have little cremation ceremonies with pieces of my body, just like you did with the others....aren't you ?
AREN'T YOU ?
Look at me damn it !!!
:smokeit:
:WTF::crying:
Sorry to hear you Sour Blues didn't make it. Sometimes we learn the hard way eh bro ? Best wishes in the future and good luck on a healthy and husky grow !
thanks for the cheers T9

Holy shit ! The little seed that could ! Oh I love your grow spot ! It's great that you can access that little piece of natural sunshine. I swear the day I can take my plants outside into real sunlight, my life will be complete. I've never grown a plant in the sun. My poor plants, never knowing the warmth of the Sun.

Thank goodness my plants can't talk and think complex thoughts, they'd be like -
"please put me outside man, I just want to get laid one time, and have some real light on my leaves !
I know your just fattening me up so you can murder me,
before I have a chance to die a peaceful natural death....
you're going to dehydrate me and have little cremation ceremonies with pieces of my body, just like you did with the others....aren't you ?
AREN'T YOU ?
Look at me damn it !!!
:smokeit:
:WTF::crying:
Sorry to hear you Sour Blues didn't make it. Sometimes we learn the hard way eh bro ? Best wishes in the future and good luck on a healthy and husky grow !
another way to look at it, she's simply fulfilling her destiny, giving soothing relief because she loves you.

thanks for the lovely report, really spring now, got something growing!
yes it is spring going to start my photos soon starting to get all indoor plants down to weeks before harvest .

Nice thread, @trailanimal ! Subbed up for sure. Sorry to hear about the casualty, but looks like you're moving on nicely. :biggrin:

And what is it with cats and cannabis? I've taken to starting my seedlings on my kitchen counter, and my little fur-kid has become utterly fascinated. Good thing he's afraid to walk on tinfoil, or I'm sure he'd love to do a little digging...:nono:

Back