Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

I'm waiting......
P1030235.JPG
P1030236.JPG

2 weeks ago all this was deeply buried. Fish rack tops at 9'......

:passit: Uncle Trail, how you and the lady doing? ... Happy Almost Summer! :cools:... and thanks for those beautiful pics too :clapper:

:spels:----:drool:... pardon while I eye-hump them girlies,....:rofl: Really nice plant my man, that 'v5 is nice specimen especially in a 1gal pot, ditto for SLAB!

Any hint of aromas forming on them? I was torn over which S99 to run after v6, they are significantly different in parentage if I recall...but in the end it'll be CN x 'v6 coz CN is still one of my fav' Stone creations- :thumbsup:... this pairing is a natural winner!
I still remember that gorgeous plum-purple-grey BT beast you had outside a few years ago? I'm overdue to run that one...:rolleyes2:
...did you ever happen to get hold of Ronin's Bum Wine? Very nice cross, interesting show with terp's if not consistent...

Zkittle Skunk, who's is that one? Sounds yummy!

:passit: Uncle Trail, how you and the lady doing? ... Happy Almost Summer! :cools:... and thanks for those beautiful pics too :clapper:

:spels:----:drool:... pardon while I eye-hump them girlies,....:rofl: Really nice plant my man, that 'v5 is nice specimen especially in a 1gal pot, ditto for SLAB!

Any hint of aromas forming on them? I was torn over which S99 to run after v6, they are significantly different in parentage if I recall...but in the end it'll be CN x 'v6 coz CN is still one of my fav' Stone creations- :thumbsup:... this pairing is a natural winner!
I still remember that gorgeous plum-purple-grey BT beast you had outside a few years ago? I'm overdue to run that one...:rolleyes2:
...did you ever happen to get hold of Ronin's Bum Wine? Very nice cross, interesting show with terp's if not consistent...

Zkittle Skunk, who's is that one? Sounds yummy!
Zkittles Skunk/SoFem/Green Grass Seeds. No Bum Wine, but BLKMRR(12 oz in the garden) is 1/2 Bum Wine, 1/2 Witch Doctor. Excellent! Still got seeds. Toes and fingers crossed I have the purple Little Sister BT growing. Good chance. 3 seeds 3 sprouts, no Big Bertha(WW dom) pheno. Magic mentioned 1in 10 be BK dom. Two of them looked identical to the Witch Doctor(BK) seedlings I've grown. That leaves 1, and she rolled outta soil entirely purple. In a couple of days she was normal looking. I think she gave me a wink, uncautiously optimistic.
No odor now, early on v5 was skunky. When they start building resin should get some good wiffs....

Back