Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

Super nice my Northern brother. :cheers:
I really like Carmelita:bow: she looks so nice. Love the sativa looking leaves. She has a lot of sativa in her ?
Can't wait for the smoke reports.:cheers::pass:
Believe it or not I don't know Carmelita's lineage. Just liked what I saw and pestered the breeder enough to get seeds:shrug:Ok, this does it. I've been meaning to find out, curious as hell. I'll get in touch with him and bring it back:pass:

Cheer up gro pals. You too could be trying to mature buds in this.....
P1150827.JPG

This shit will melt, still, foreshadowing.
soggy garden.......
P1150831.JPG

great lettuce weather:rofl:

Not the best weather for plants to finish :nono: Will you get another warmup or is the growing weather done for the year?
This normal, Aug the wettest month. And it seems our weather is prone to follow trends, like stuck ina rut. Could get some warm and dry before month's end, or not. What we will get because of mid valley location(15 mi. wide valley) is breaks in the lid and sun comes out, sometimes for a few hours.

Under the COB this morn.........View attachment 1445577.
D14.....I kept the larger faster SLAB pheno, on the left. To the right S99 v5 having on worries......View attachment 1445583
Next seeds soaking, going to soil later today in one gallon plastic transplanters........View attachment 1445584
Different planting date this time. I usually start the first greenhouse plants May 10, thinking of a June 1 transplant. This year I'm planting Moon Phase. The "lore" says .....2D before Luna is full is prime time for annuals, flowers. Couldn't do window girls this way, too cold. Probably why I start April Fools, lol. Window nights are low 50s to low 60's now, so, piece O cake.
first greenhouse girls.....
WDA/ @BCBudlady
Citrus Noir x Stone99 v6/Autoflower Portal
Zkittles Skunk/SoFem/Green Grass Seeds
Bubba Trouble/Magic
Bit late to your show, but better than never. I love the sound of SLAB. Do you know the sequence of the crosses? I have an anvil coming next grow, and have some 24C pollen in the freezer. I also have a few Stone Dragon seeds. Perhaps a bit of pollen chucking is in order as I use the stuff for sleep. :pighug: :worship:

Back