Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

Some of the usual summertime suspects............
P1150622.JPG
P1150617.JPG
P1150580.JPG
P1150581.JPG
P1150419.JPG

Last edited:
Can phenos get more diverse?
LSD in the garden.........View attachment 1493877
View attachment 1493878
In the greenhouse........View attachment 1493879.
OD must be the heaviest trunk I've seen on an auto. and when I defold it reeks of old school skunk
That LSD on the top looks like a really nice tree :d5: that's LSD Auto right?

I ran LSD from Barney's Farm 3 years ago it didn't do well outside she got the powdery mildew. Bad. But it was good smoke on the inside when I grew it. Nice dank buds. Photo plant.
:pass: nice job the garden is looking great.

Last edited:
Can phenos get more diverse?
LSD in the garden.........View attachment 1493877
View attachment 1493878
In the greenhouse........View attachment 1493879.
OD must be the heaviest trunk I've seen on an auto. and when I defold it reeks of old school skunk

Yes, there can be quite a bit of variation between seeds from the same parents. The further the seeds are worked say after F6 many of the differences begin to fade. Even with that some recessive trait can still pop up.

The orchids are beautiful and I love the Iris shot with the bee!

:toke:

That LSD on the top looks like a really nice tree :d5: that's LSD Auto right?

I ran LSD from Barney's Farm 3 years ago it didn't do well outside she got the powdery mildew. Bad. But it was good smoke on the inside when I grew it. Nice dank buds. Photo plant.
:pass: nice job the garden is looking great.
Auto is all I can do. Garden plant grows rank, needs lots of defol to keep air flowing. Greenhouse plant tall and lank, no shading probs here.

Yes, there can be quite a bit of variation between seeds from the same parents. The further the seeds are worked say after F6 many of the differences begin to fade. Even with that some recessive trait can still pop up.

The orchids are beautiful and I love the Iris shot with the bee!

:toke:
Thanks for the boost :d5: I like the diversity. IBLs don't do well with the mutli-stressors up here. More inbred less vigor.
Orchids are fire weed, slightly over the hill.......

The last of the First Four, Bubba Trouble, came in about a week ago.
D110, 66" tall, 44" wide. Can't get a full frontal pic, impressive.......
P1150750_edited.jpeg

The not so Twin Towers are in the rafters, can't get good cola pics. But, the low to mid range stuff is in my face with good camera angles
P1150747.JPG
P1150743_edited.jpeg

The lowest branch, which was seeded, keep getting BR. Only spot on plant to get it. After the 3rd catch and slight bud removal i was like......fuck this. And removed branch.

Back