Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

You and @trailanimal both are me elders .. i'm only 70 :rofl: Good company to be in :thumbsup:
Being in the company of elder stoners is one of my two big reasons to be here - the other being getting advice from peeps who know a whole lot more than I ever will about this mischief.
Sorry @trailanimal, maybe a bit too much random chat on your thread. Happy growing mate! :pighug:

Bit late to your show, but better than never. I love the sound of SLAB. Do you know the sequence of the crosses? I have an anvil coming next grow, and have some 24C pollen in the freezer. I also have a few Stone Dragon seeds. Perhaps a bit of pollen chucking is in order as I use the stuff for sleep. :pighug: :worship:
I don't know. @Seymourbud over at Autoflower Portal developed this strain. You can browse as a guest.....

Being in the company of elder stoners is one of my two big reasons to be here - the other being getting advice from peeps who know a whole lot more than I ever will about this mischief.
Sorry @trailanimal, maybe a bit too much random chat on your thread. Happy growing mate! :pighug:
No worries mon, I spew all over the place. I like the action, keep posting :pass:
You and @trailanimal both are me elders .. i'm only 70 :rofl: Good company to be in :thumbsup:
Cheers oldtimer, I get inspiration form us olds. Beat to shit and planting with a smile.:smoking:

Back