Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

How much wood for heat in the grow space or is it just part of your living space that you grow in?
South side window in cabin. This time of year a few little sticks in the morning, only fire needed. April Fools when grow starts fire mostly burning during the day. Goes out at night and gives window grow cold "nights" for a month, give or take. Then it's warm all the way home.

Last edited:
The window girls D68
Stone99 v5.....
P1140910-01.jpeg
P1140914.JPG

SLAB........
P1140932-01.jpeg
P1140929.JPG

The first 4 doing well........
P1030392.JPG

They were too big for a good transplant. They grew a week longer in the window than they normally do and they 2x as large. Roots bailing out of the transplanter's slots. Zkittles Skunk was flowering already and Citrus Noir just starting to flower, I new I was looking at plants that wouldn't be growing much. Bubba Trouble, second plant in, top outta da pic, was 30" at trans on May 22, three days ago was standing 44", and showing no signs of slowing, and was topped at the 5th. WDA, first plant with the sun, didn't like the cold nights after transplant. Then I over watered, and she shut down for some days. I expected her to grow along with BT, the shock stopped that and jacked her into flowering. She looks wonderful now and I'm not complaining about flowers faster.....

Attachments

• P1030391.JPG
    P1030391.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back