Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

Each spring we watch the robins right out the window, they showed up yesterday.....
P1030333.JPG
P1030334.JPG
P1030332.JPG

Each spring we watch the robins right out the window, they showed up yesterday.....View attachment 1463058View attachment 1463059View attachment 1463060
That's how I gauge the robins here in the springtime. Robin's showed up here about a week before April 1st. Maybe a little bit earlier but they're about this year. I had thought it was a little bit early for them. Because we were still getting quite a bit of snow at that time. But they seem to have been doing pretty well and their babies have already hatched and started flying themselves. Just last week. As I had to pin my cats to keep them away from the little ones that were bouncing around and couldn't fly quite yet

That's how I gauge the robins here in the springtime. Robin's showed up here about a week before April 1st. Maybe a little bit earlier but they're about this year. I had thought it was a little bit early for them. Because we were still getting quite a bit of snow at that time. But they seem to have been doing pretty well and their babies have already hatched and started flying themselves. Just last week. As I had to pin my cats to keep them away from the little ones that were bouncing around and couldn't fly quite yet
Man. cat's can take a heavy toll on fledglings........

Now that the first 4 are in the greenhouse I have room room to hatch a new brood........
Soaked on the 22nd, in soil yesterday.
Stone Dragon/Autoflower Portal, @BCBudlady 's #1 pheno
v6 x Citrus Noir/Autoflower Portal
Amber/Autoflower Portal
Carmelita/ @MediScrog
Sour Apple/Humboldt Seed Co. A gift from @DMrides
LSD/Barney's Farm

Hey hey!
What green beauties have you been cooking up lately?

In colder climes these days, the UK.
Learning the ropes for guerilla growing here.
Short season, cold too.
But getting the hang of it.
Cheers northern grower! Window grow up and cranking since April Fools. 2 plants to go to fruition in the window. 4 others, first 4 for the greenhouse, set out a few days ago,. Check page 10!
Got 10 solo transplanters to fill some of the window grow space. Will trans to greenhouse and eventually to garden. Got one more round of seeding, into solo transplanters after 10 above up and growing. The 2 girls doing there thing in the window are getting, well, I'll just get a couple porttaits posted soon, I see I haven't updated.

Back