Outdoor Trailanimal 2022

Great job amigo seems to be a great year to grow ,wish the gestapo would let me put a few outside. Under the skylight of my bathroom my autos go an I got a small space literally busting at the seems with flowering ladies stop by if you can it's in the organic section dankstyle js poetry of plants 2.

Good to see you my friend!! Hope all is well

Good to see you my friend!! Hope all is well
All is great I got my underground grow going in my custom trailer an can still pull meds under the radar ,the smell is still there but there's nothing to see an in oregon the smell is every where an legal .Feel pretty blessed ol friend an getting a lot better with the living coco style growing I invented. ✨ things are going great, hope the same for you ol friend.

All is great I got my underground grow going in my custom trailer an can still pull meds under the radar ,the smell is still there but there's nothing to see an in oregon the smell is every where an legal .Feel pretty blessed ol friend an getting a lot better with the living coco style growing I invented. ✨ things are going great, hope the same for you ol friend.
....the smell is everywhere and legal.....:pass:

Bubba Trouble 51" and showing no slowing, always got the tiger by the tail with BT.....
P1140947-01.jpeg

Back