Outdoor trailanimal 2019

@STILLSMOKIN you must be near me, I just googled it, its 3 1/4 days drive from me lol

Looks amazing out there @trailanimal love how you take so many amazing pictures each year. It was cool seeing the solar panels being dug out, although I'm sure it wasn't as fun for you having to dig them lol excited that your outdoor season is up and running. Good vibes your way brother.
I'll just say I'm near some bluegrass...

Nice to see some fresh AK pics brother :cheers: a soothing balm to the soul :smoking:wish I was home doing it too. Feels odd being out this time of year....Couple more weeks down here in civilization for me

I got a jacked up 4x4 I dont need roads lol.
so much wet tundra wheeled vehicles are a no go
Making hay while the sun shines! (weed lol)

I plan on getting to Alaska one day, I love hiking/scrambling in remote areas of the Canadian Rockies. Your vistas remind me of some I have seen here, but much more rugged (yours) and I love that. Snowshoeing as well but need an avalanche course before going more remote that way. Too easy to die horribly.
Just gotta get healthy and back into shape.
Go for Health, so many trails to roam. With a little instruction and experience your play will always be safe. Folks usually get in trouble in the mountains simply by not paying attention, and making bad choices. Everything we need to know is revealed in the "moment". Bad choices up high come from allowing the agenda to override feeling.
Oh my. Sounds like bliss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
for some of us this is the breath of life.......wildness!
@STILLSMOKIN you must be near me, I just googled it, its 3 1/4 days drive from me lol

Looks amazing out there @trailanimal love how you take so many amazing pictures each year. It was cool seeing the solar panels being dug out, although I'm sure it wasn't as fun for you having to dig them lol excited that your outdoor season is up and running. Good vibes your way brother.
:pass:

The great wall is a sight for sore eyes!

yup, winter only on the very top of the mountains
What I like to see, @trailanimal in action!
what I like2! cheers Maria! As you see back wall didn't go white. Couldn't find a brush!, anywhere, thought I had a stash:shrug:, plenty of paint:haha:
Nice to see some fresh AK pics brother :cheers: a soothing balm to the soul :smoking:wish I was home doing it too. Feels odd being out this time of year....Couple more weeks down here in civilization for me
Hang in there grobro, you know the sweet reunion that awaits!
Civilization is way overrated man.
"minimal involvememt", bush dweller's mantra, keeping my "foot print" small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

download.jpeg
so much wet tundra wheeled vehicles are a no go

Go for Health, so many trails to roam. With a little instruction and experience your play will always be safe. Folks usually get in trouble in the mountains simply by not paying attention, and making bad choices. Everything we need to know is revealed in the "moment". Bad choices up high come from allowing the agenda to override feeling.

for some of us this is the breath of life.......wildness!

yup, winter only on the very top of the mountains

what I like2! cheers Maria! As you see back wall didn't go white. Couldn't find a brush!, anywhere, thought I had a stash:shrug:, plenty of paint:haha:

Hang in there grobro, you know the sweet reunion that awaits!
Guess I'll just go Putin style...

Back