Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Shooo. I thought you only had ice! Where did all that dirt come from?
Been there all along, this place pumps with life May into Sept. The tundra a lush carpet, the woods a magic jungle. Birds will nest in most habitats and the river will fill with fish. Predators a plenty will come for this bounty. Overlooked bounty(for some), uncountable mosquitos. Must be the "plankton" of the tundra. Where are my whales? Small birds and dragonflies have pretty small mouths.

Last edited:
Been there all along, this place pumps with life May into Sept. The tundra a lush carpet, the woods a magic jungle. Birds will nest in most habitats and the river will fill with fish.
Looks like a breath of fresh air for sure. I've always wanted to see alaska, just don't like the cold.

Making hay while the sun shines! (weed lol)

I plan on getting to Alaska one day, I love hiking/scrambling in remote areas of the Canadian Rockies. Your vistas remind me of some I have seen here, but much more rugged (yours) and I love that. Snowshoeing as well but need an avalanche course before going more remote that way. Too easy to die horribly.
Just gotta get healthy and back into shape.

@STILLSMOKIN you must be near me, I just googled it, its 3 1/4 days drive from me lol

Looks amazing out there @trailanimal love how you take so many amazing pictures each year. It was cool seeing the solar panels being dug out, although I'm sure it wasn't as fun for you having to dig them lol excited that your outdoor season is up and running. Good vibes your way brother.

Back