Outdoor trailanimal 2019

1st round transplanting...................................................................
P1000670-01.jpeg
P1000671.JPG
P1000672.JPG
P1000673.JPG
P1000678.JPG
P1000677.JPG

It was a mellow 51f last night in the greenhouse, followed by a warm and partly sunny day. They really like being in the greenhouse! As you can see I never painted the back wall flat white as planned. Couldn't find a brush, and couldn't hop in the pickup and cruise to the hardware store:smoking: Next year

Looking good Trail :d5:, will look nice with paint next year, 51f around 11c. Cooler temps, that bring on the lovely purple growth around the buds of window girls, flat white will be good for the sun, lol sucks here sun has left mostly this time of year by 3pm

Last day we were home, Wednesday I think, it stayed above 50. Hope that's been the trend. Yours are looking good in the sun, I sure like how they respond to it and to the transplanting :d5:

107 gallons of potting soil mixed in 2 days.............View attachment 1062832
5 of theses 10 gallon pots will stay in the greenhouse the other 5 eventually going "outback". The other 7 gallons are for two 3 gallon pots I'll use as transplanters into the raised garden.
This is what's driving me, BT & BLKMRR topped and ready to rock!..........View attachment 1062833 got 4 ready to go into greenhouse. After mixing in Down to Earth Rose and Flower(4-8-4) and EB Stone Organics Ultra Bloom(0-10-10). compost and perlite, potting soil has a little odor from guano and fish bone meal in the Rose and Flower. I wait till it "sweetens", usually doesn't take long, before transplanting. In a couple of days the big ones will be 30D from seed.View attachment 1062838
Pic above shows the positioning for Autocob "nightly" cycle. during the day I shuffle to keep everyone in sun.

Class pal.. :toke:

Back