Outdoor trailanimal 2019

update: 2nd seeding:
Not as smooth as I wanted or expected. first the good news.....
P1000661.JPG
The bad news......5 empty pots. No shows and weak ones not up to arctic stress test. Some of the prob on me. My base soil began life as river silt. Very finely ground mountain, rock dust. It's dense and heavy when wet. I have the most difficulty with the small plastic pots. I need to make a lighter soil for these.
Reseeds:
Blue Dream......
couldn't give me one good one out of 3 seeds. Usually have no problems with her:shrug:. So. I reseeded with Strain Hunters' Skunk.
Dinamed....
1 pot 3 for 3 and vig! The second pot 1/3 and it stalled, damping off. I reseeded
with Dinamed.
Bubba Cheese regs
3 pots and nothing good enough to grow forward. This is another strain that usually does good for me, but I've never done regs, just fems. I reseeded with Sugar Baker. Seeds I grew a couple seasons back. I germ tested a couple recently and they both popped and rose above.
Here's mom, dad, and a few seeds......Sugar Baker/Rebel......
P1050565-01.jpeg
P1050081-02.jpeg
P1050743.JPG

Looks great Trail animal..
totally awesome.[emoji481][emoji482]
I can't wait to watch you go outside now.
I got up to the circle way back in the seventies my father took me up there we were in Alaska about 20 miles north of Nenana for a short stay there. I was just a young kid then it was summer 1974. We drove up there from Michigan beautiful scenic route all the way up there and everything north of Washington state was gravel road at that time 1,500 miles of gravel road all the way to Alaska US air base
We were staying at the guide's place. It was just outside Nenana on the North side of the Tanner River West and North west of Fairbanks. Awesome country.
I've never been back. I've always wanted to go.. hopefully one day I will.[emoji482]

Great working getting all that prep done mate. Good luck with the germination now dude
thanks woody!
Looks great Trail animal..
totally awesome.[emoji481][emoji482]
I can't wait to watch you go outside now.
I got up to the circle way back in the seventies my father took me up there we were in Alaska about 20 miles north of Nenana for a short stay there. I was just a young kid then it was summer 1974. We drove up there from Michigan beautiful scenic route all the way up there and everything north of Washington state was gravel road at that time 1,500 miles of gravel road all the way to Alaska US air base
We were staying at the guide's place. It was just outside Nenana on the North side of the Tanner River West and North west of Fairbanks. Awesome country.
I've never been back. I've always wanted to go.. hopefully one day I will.[emoji482]
Not easy to get here. Expensive and time consuming. But, man, beyond the road system North America is pristine and wild enough for any trailanimal.

Good luck on your germin it can be disappointing when seeds don't pop .Hoping for some strong seedlings friend .

Back