Outdoor trailanimal 2019

The night before I went to village I messaged a friend to let her know what's up, antibiotics were waiting when I got there! The blessing of friendship! Today Sharon awoke was feeling better. Started antibiotic course and started eating caribou meat from the broth pot. Now we wait and she how she reacts to the meds, and solid food when it reaches her lower intestine. Feeling positive @the moment!
And thanks for the support my friends!
Glad the trip was successful! She tolerate the food? I imagine she was starting to get a bit hungry.

The night before I went to village I messaged a friend to let her know what's up, antibiotics were waiting when I got there! The blessing of friendship! Today Sharon awoke was feeling better. Started antibiotic course and started eating caribou meat from the broth pot. Now we wait and she how she reacts to the meds, and solid food when it reaches her lower intestine. Feeling positive @the moment!
And thanks for the support my friends!

Here's a smile for you both.
DSC_9063.jpg

Glad the trip was successful! She tolerate the food? I imagine she was starting to get a bit hungry.
Antibiotics seem to be working. She did good with the food, although with antibiotics killing off all bacteria in the gut makes digestion problematic. The green stuff, spirulina drink, is constantly creating a favorable environment for beneficial gut bacteria. Big load of metabolic waste to be eliminated when killing off the barbarian hordes.
Here's a smile for you both.
View attachment 1104955
that's some good stuff right there!
Wow, I just found out about Sharon's illness. Best wishes for you two!

Here is a flower:
View attachment 1105018
MOG:d5:

Today begins better than yesterday for Sharon:clapper: Antibiotics are working and she is able to eat more:woohoo:
We are getting the cool down. Put my net back in, catch as many as I can, pile em to ferment for the dogs winter food. fillets in the freezer for us.
cheers everyone:pass:

Today begins better than yesterday for Sharon:clapper: Antibiotics are working and she is able to eat more:woohoo:
We are getting the cool down. Put my net back in, catch as many as I can, pile em to ferment for the dogs winter food. fillets in the freezer for us.
cheers everyone:pass:

:yay: ppp

Back