Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Last day of antibiotics, she looks strong and acts strong! Must be resolved, I awoke without a nervous stomach. She's non stop in the kitchen this morn:cooldance:I've never heard of anyone dealing with acute appendicitis at home. Easing back into our normal flow. Because of the wonderful growing season I have lots of stash to barter with. Almost no caribou yet, but we have fresh meat! Only one family so far has scored bou, they showed up a couple days ago looking to trade:d5:
must say it again.....how much I appreciate all the good will from my grow pals!

Last day of antibiotics, she looks strong and acts strong! Must be resolved, I awoke without a nervous stomach. She's non stop in the kitchen this morn:cooldance:I've never heard of anyone dealing with acute appendicitis at home. Easing back into our normal flow. Because of the wonderful growing season I have lots of stash to barter with. Almost no caribou yet, but we have fresh meat! Only one family so far has scored bou, they showed up a couple days ago looking to trade:d5:
must say it again.....how much I appreciate all the good will from my grow pals!

every sentence of that is great newz! :cheers: dunno bout outside up there atm, lol, but inside, it soundz like :hula: :smiley1: ppp

So happy to hear Sharon and you are on the mend. Often tougher on the loved ones.
Bartering.... as it should be. You should have a clear advantage this season. Some top shelf to trade, easing a bit of the urgency to fill the protein stores. Rest and renew.

:bump:all good in the far North!
I feel so normal, I have to keep looking over me shoulder, been on red alert too long.
Sliding back, or maybe, backsliding to normal status:chimp:

now, to cruise the site once again:pass:

Today begins better than yesterday for Sharon:clapper: Antibiotics are working and she is able to eat more:woohoo:
We are getting the cool down. Put my net back in, catch as many as I can, pile em to ferment for the dogs winter food. fillets in the freezer for us.
cheers everyone:pass:
Great news.

Hope you both enjoy.

Much love.

Back