Outdoor trailanimal 2019

puts a smile on!

holding fast matey!
This morn she said she felt better, more energy! The milk giving her more calories.
So, maintaining metabolic functions, nutrients in a form the body can readily assimilate, and now more calories. The way she is progressing I'll be able to go village first part of week and see if I can score some antibiotics.

That news make me happier than the green wall, that's a lot!

:angel: :smokeout: :jump: That's what I'm talkin' about! ...doobies crossed for the next phase of the mission - :headbang: - run to town for some final knock-down!

thanks again folks, I'm ryding your wave of goodwill to the village tomorrow. Still going in the right direction, less pain. She may try something a little more solid today. Soaked some organic rolled oats in water with lemon juice overnight. After they are cooked, one bite very thoroughly chewed!, and see what happens. She is soo tired of the liquid diet.

thanks again folks, I'm ryding your wave of goodwill to the village tomorrow. Still going in the right direction, less pain. She may try something a little more solid today. Soaked some organic rolled oats in water with lemon juice overnight. After they are cooked, one bite very thoroughly chewed!, and see what happens. She is soo tired of the liquid diet.
Safe travels tomorrow! :angel:Antibiotics and anti inflammatory remedies in wait.
Hoping your neighbors will look in on Sharon.

Great news mate . Here is a bunch of flowers for your wife . :thumbsup:
colorful-flowers-bunch-picture-id175537513

The night before I went to village I messaged a friend to let her know what's up, antibiotics were waiting when I got there! The blessing of friendship! Today Sharon awoke was feeling better. Started antibiotic course and started eating caribou meat from the broth pot. Now we wait and she how she reacts to the meds, and solid food when it reaches her lower intestine. Feeling positive @the moment!
And thanks for the support my friends!

The night before I went to village I messaged a friend to let her know what's up, antibiotics were waiting when I got there! The blessing of friendship! Today Sharon awoke was feeling better. Started antibiotic course and started eating caribou meat from the broth pot. Now we wait and she how she reacts to the meds, and solid food when it reaches her lower intestine. Feeling positive @the moment!
And thanks for the support my friends!

hey, great to hear trail! :d5: :clapper: :smiley1: :karmacloud: ppp

Back