Indoor Tobe's test and breeding ground

I guess where I live is a notorious grow site because there's leo flying all through harvest months.
I know that problem , the most important thing is don't grow little fields, it's better to grow small plants at different spots not close to each other and don't cut down the hole vegetation around.

In my younger days the farmers and hunter were my biggest problem, they cut down plants if they found them.

The cops got to much to do with smugglers in my area.

I know that problem , the most important thing is don't grow little fields, it's better to grow small plants at different spots not close to each other and don't cut down the hole vegetation around.

In my younger days the farmers and hunter were my biggest problem, they cut down plants if they found them.

The cops got to much to do with smugglers in my area.
I will be moving next year and maybe then I'll try one or two. If I do it will be autos so I don't have trees growing.

I will be moving next year and maybe then I'll try one or two. If I do it will be autos so I don't have trees growing.
Autos are a good choice for sure , next year I will grow more in the wild.

I got much to test next year that's for sure, I also plan to pollinate some autos with some good sativa pollen from a close friend and hope to get some sativa hybrids who finish in North Europe

Autos are a good choice for sure , next year I will grow more in the wild.

I got much to test next year that's for sure, I also plan to pollinate some autos with some good sativa pollen from a close friend and hope to get some sativa hybrids who finish in North Europe
I'm ready for some good sativa hybrids. Sounds awesome already. I got a ton of photo seeds maybe I can make a care package to send back of some awesome genetics.

Hi friends
At first sorry that I wasn't online the last week's. My wife is in the hospital and I was to busy to be much online. I hope next week will be better.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe
Sorry to hear that your wife is not doing good. I hope things get better for you and yours. We have missed ya.

:bighug:Tobe mate, sending you and the family lots of get better love and Karma! :goodluck: :karmacloud: :goodluck:
... it's been a roller coaster for you this year, huh,... Several other mates here have been put through the thrasher machine it seems- :doh:.... I'd say 2019 can bloody piss off!

I hope the season went well enough to fill some jars for you...:smoking:

Hope all is well my friend, saw my posts were moved and your section is gone. I've got a killer plant from your genetics. Thanks again btw

:bighug: have a feeling you need one of these, if not you get it anyway. Thanks for the great genetics. I plan to keep breeding with the male pollen, just dusted a CQ x 24k.
IMG_20191028_074622~2.jpg

Frost is coming earlier than last one and keeping that pure skunk smell from male. Hopefully I'll find the berry pheno in next run. I'm out of sponsor beans so I can finally work on my own cross. I have tons of genetics to play with now also.

But thanks again my friend, hope this message finds you are your family well. Your a great guy and deserve the best for you and yours.

Back