Just waiting for these 2 girls to pop to get the show started......white crack

20161130_221734.jpg

Ook so as these beans weren't soaked and popped straight into the root riots things take a bit long however we are seeing some activity and I predict we will have heads up by tomorrow. I will pot them in there final resting get places tomorrow and call it day one.

20161204_185624.jpg

Ok so one girl had head up and the other will probably show in the next few hours.
:growing:
Due to lack of time I got them potted today in their 30l homes so let the games begin !!!!
:drunks:

The one at the back is sat in my soil mix with 5 tabs, the manufacturer recommended 4.

20161205_151718-jpg.668107

Chem city blues finally came down at day 89 and although she had a very rocky start and plenty of neglect she produced 220g wet of some of the sweetest densest Nuggz you could wish for. The blues smell is very distinctive in her and once again @mephisto has impressed !!! This will weigh out as 2 Oz minimum once dry. Not bad for a neglected girl in twice recycled soil in a 15l pot. Now I'm glad I didn't kill this girl when I was in doubt :warrior::amazon:....thanks to all those who talked me out of it, the smokes on me :pass:

Last edited:
Back