This time I swear I’m not crazy

EPDMGUY

Casual Toker Turned Meph-Head...
Reaction score
Okay guys coming up on day 20 plants are getting new growth but now I have a new problem.

I may have been crazy and had newbie paranoia before but this time is legit and I need a little help to get these girls to make it outdoors.

So it looks like we have some kind of deficiency maybe? Only happening on my two Cream of the Crop K.O. Crops wile all other plants look to be doing fine. I am experiencing lower tier leafs to get a yellow green tint with what looks to be dark spots on the entire leaf. Looks like what ever is going on is going into my second tier starting at the tips.
View media item 18495View media item 18496View media item 18497View media item 18498View media item 18499
Medium: Promix HPCC

Feed: 1/2 Well water 1/2 Spring water. Liquid Karma. And added 1/8 TSP bat guano at day 8. PPM =245

PH: run off 6.5 feed 6.8

Did top dress 1/4tsp of Lime about 5 or so days ago to help with acidic soil. Which only went through one watering and scraped residue from top of soil because I heard hydrated lime is not so good.

Any help on my problem would be much appreciated!

What are you using for cal/mg?

Nothing ATM haven’t even fed the girls besides the 1/8tsp top dress of bag guano.

Nothing ATM haven’t even fed the girls besides the 1/8tsp top dress of bag guano.

Still, in many circumstances you need to be adding Cal-Mg every watering (100% if on RO water, increased need when using Cob lights etc.).

Our well water is unfiltered no RO and no water softener. And so even when they make it to the outdoors cal/mag every feeding ? And does that look like it is the issue then? Cal/MG problem ?

Okay guys coming up on day 20 plants are getting new growth but now I have a new problem.

I may have been crazy and had newbie paranoia before but this time is legit and I need a little help to get these girls to make it outdoors.

So it looks like we have some kind of deficiency maybe? Only happening on my two Cream of the Crop K.O. Crops wile all other plants look to be doing fine. I am experiencing lower tier leafs to get a yellow green tint with what looks to be dark spots on the entire leaf. Looks like what ever is going on is going into my second tier starting at the tips.
View media item 18495View media item 18496View media item 18497View media item 18498View media item 18499
Medium: Promix HPCC

Feed: 1/2 Well water 1/2 Spring water. Liquid Karma. And added 1/8 TSP bat guano at day 8. PPM =245

PH: run off 6.5 feed 6.8

Did top dress 1/4tsp of Lime about 5 or so days ago to help with acidic soil. Which only went through one watering and scraped residue from top of soil because I heard hydrated lime is not so good.

Any help on my problem would be much appreciated!
Bro your plant is looking hungry. I looked up that soil and it has no nutrients in it. Does that bat guano have any nitrogen? Buy some megacrop and feed it that. That thing is greening up from the bottom (N from the looks of it) and those rust spots are mg deficiencies.

@Maraconi Damn I had a feeling !!!

Yeah NPK is 9-3-1 in the bay guano( May have not been enough at only 1/8 tsp) I have some sea bird guano + kelp meal+ Langbeinite as well.

I will have to water mix a little something of what I listed that are soluble.

My plan was to already have them in the ground by now but the weather took a damn nose dive until mid next week! I will be picking up some cal/mg as well !

@Maraconi Damn I had a feeling !!!

Yeah NPK is 9-3-1 in the bay guano( May have not been enough at only 1/8 tsp) I have some sea bird guano + kelp meal+ Langbeinite as well.

I will have to water mix a little something of what I listed that are soluble.

My plan was to already have them in the ground by now but the weather took a damn nose dive until mid next week! I will be picking up some cal/mg as well !
Phosporus helps in root growth but just feeding bat guano is odd to me. Get you some megacrop and it will be good or a good veg nutrient. You need to harden your plants off before planting indoor plants outside. For one week put them outside for 3 hours in sun and bring them back in. Do that for a week and then after that they should be hardened off to plant indoor born plants outside.

Phosporus helps in root growth but just feeding bat guano is odd to me. Get you some megacrop and it will be good or a good veg nutrient. You need to harden your plants off before planting indoor plants outside. For one week put them outside for 3 hours in sun and bring them back in. Do that for a week and then after that they should be hardened off to plant indoor born plants outside.
Honestly didn’t know that the soil had zero nutes or I would have mixed a little of all the stuff I had in with the soil before potting them.

Learning sometimes makes you stupid. I read that people don’t usually feed until week three but gave them a tad of bat guano to start. I’m a newbie :face: so this is all new to me. Need to do a little more research apparently. Didn’t think I ever knew it all but I’m starting to think I know a whole lot less than I thought.

Thanks for all the advise!

Honestly didn’t know that the soil had zero nutes or I would have mixed a little of all the stuff I had in with the soil before potting them.

Learning sometimes makes you stupid. I read that people don’t usually feed until week three but gave them a tad of bat guano to start. I’m a newbie :face: so this is all new to me. Need to do a little more research apparently. Didn’t think I ever knew it all but I’m starting to think I know a whole lot less than I thought.

Thanks for all the advise!
Hey man, we all start somewhere. Never lose the desire to keep learning more.

Back