Outdoor third time lucky

B

buster6751

After some bad luck over the last couple of years ive decided to give growing one final chance.
I have just germinated and potted up four beans, 2 Onyx, 1 DR Feelgood and 1 cheese. All apart from the cheese are autos, and all are female.
i am starting them outdoors seeing as the weather is good at the moment, and i will be bringing them indoors when the weather changes, to finish them off.
Lets hope that this time round i get to finish my grow without any dramas.

• :no:

Good luck Buster, hope you have a better grow this time round

Glad to see your gonna give it another grow at it. Good luck. One love

Went to take some pics this morning but my cameras gone AWOL, so you'll have to hang tight for the shoots.
Things are slowly starting to happen now. The Cheese is in a beautiful spot, she gets lots of sunlight from 11:00 - 4:00 and she gets partial light from then till dusk, shes got her first 2 sets of true leaves and is growing her third. THe onyx and the Dr Feelgood are both about the same, they get only say, 2 hours of direct sunlight and about 6 hours of partial sunlight, they have stretched a little, but are doing ok, they've got their first set of true leaves out, and are starting to grow their second set. One of my onyx got eaten by a snail so im down to just 1 but apart from that, all is fine.

ive got a question for anyone to answer....most of my plants got eaten by slugs and snails....the only one that survived was the photo cheese. Ive now brought it indoors, and its doing really well. my question is, if i put it on 12/12 to start it flowering, would i be able to grow an auto in with it, or is 12/12 not good enough for an auto.

ive got a question for anyone to answer....most of my plants got eaten by slugs and snails....the only one that survived was the photo cheese. Ive now brought it indoors, and its doing really well. my question is, if i put it on 12/12 to start it flowering, would i be able to grow an auto in with it, or is 12/12 not good enough for an auto.

there are some Auto strains that apparently thrive under 12-16 hrs a day one i know for sure is Ultra Lemon Haze check it out http://www.pickandmixseeds.co.uk/products/auto-ultra-lemon-haze-automatic

Until Si brought that strain up. I had never heard of any. The minimum I thought atleast 16 hours. But these days who knows. LOL. Can you just keep that auto bean until maybe a week or two before your Cheese comes down then plant the auto? Just an idea. One love and good luck on your decision.

Back