New Grower Third grow attempt

Day 6

The family of four spends their days on our porch drenched in sunlight and they stay inside under the light at night. I‘ve kept the soil moist during the insane heat this week and they haven’t seemed too affected by such extreme heat...
I’m stuck in this setup until my first grow is ready to harvest. Then this family is moving to 3 gallon cloth bags full time outside until the weather turns. If needed they will move to a makeshift grow space in my workshop.

981AA1C5-804C-4CAC-A153-0D2DA7A2F9EE.jpeg

Day 8

Big Bang was damaged slightly yesterday, I‘m blaming a local cat that sometimes sits on our porch. Other than that, they are cruising.
3370F893-916B-4CA2-8CBB-B2E4FB8FE931.jpeg

Day 12

They all moved into their forever homes today. 3 gallon cloth pots filled with a mix of compost, perlite, SPM, worm castings and a dash of kelp meal.

sprinkled some magic root fungus on them & top coated with worm castings and kelp meal.

They will live outside full time now. Sleeping in the safety of the greenhouse while spending the days in full sun. In two more weeks they will be on my hill full time protected by deer fencing.

Im not going to feed for another 1-2 weeks. I still have grow big & tiger flower but open to others if suggested.

I’m thinking of topping two and hopefully lst the other two so I can compare the differences between the techniques.

Now I wait to see if they made it through the big move!

A7B78E00-950A-4A12-9ECA-5DCF4C6F87CA.jpeg
4E067613-587E-49FC-9110-7F5006738A00.jpeg

All are growing well. Will take pics soon.

curious for recommendations on fertilizers for soil grows. I’m using grow big and tiger bloom now but want to try something different for this batch if there are other stage specific options or a magic juice suitable for the whole grow. Again, I’m openly ignorant and willing to try new things to be less ignorant and hopefully have good buds as a result.

Back