Live Stoners Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

Nah, they say things like..............."you would never get me up in one of those things"............"is it just me or are my bollocks itching"

If you want your crabs to feel at home, rub sand into your pubes...............eP.

IMG_3843.JPG

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin.

@Ribbzzy ..........don't want to upset you pal, but.............don't give up the day job. Stand up is not your forte..........it is Colin by the way.

So shite, it's actually funny ......no it is not !.............just shite.......sorry. Full marks for trying though. The only way is up...................

@Ribbzzy ..........don't want to upset you pal, but.............don't give up the day job. Stand up is not your forte..........it is Colin by the way.

So shite, it's actually funny ......no it is not !.............just shite.......sorry. Full marks for trying though. The only way is up...................
Thats why I cut metal for a living!

Cheers @epenguin

I'm here all week.....untill I'm quietly ushered out of the back door

Back