Indoor The wilma grows

Happy New Year Sanguine mate, hope to see you back on the grow soon.

25Oz on 4 plants sounds like a pounder per plant :drool: Did you try the Dinafem White Widow XXL ?

Happy new year to you too mate.
I think that works out around 1.5lb for 4? I can only count in oz lol
I should br moving house in the next 3 or 4 weeks then hopefully i can get a new room built and start fresh.
Yea i grew 4 of them in the wilma about 3 grows ago. They were a real treat to grow loads of fist sized nugs and very little leaf on them.
Eady to trim and easy to grow and a nice heavy stone of them too

Happy new year to you too mate.
I think that works out around 1.5lb for 4? I can only count in oz lol
I should br moving house in the next 3 or 4 weeks then hopefully i can get a new room built and start fresh.
Yea i grew 4 of them in the wilma about 3 grows ago. They were a real treat to grow loads of fist sized nugs and very little leaf on them.
Eady to trim and easy to grow and a nice heavy stone of them too

I am terrible with math in general worst when it comes to weights that aint in Kg or Oz.
0.4 pounds per plant roughly (google helped)still great!

Already 6 weeks with no grow on. At least 3-4 more weeks. Are you going a bit stir yet Sang
Im itching to get another grow going. Could nearly have squeezed one in at this rate!
I am terrible with math in general worst when it comes to weights that aint in Kg or Oz.
0.4 pounds per plant roughly (google helped)still great!
Yea mate as long as im getting 5oz a plant in the wilma im happy. Anything more is a bonus.
If i have the space i would love to grow a 1 pound auto this year. Dwc bucket and plenty of light

Nearly 3 months since i finished my last grow. Been dying to get back at it so heres what ive thrown together to get a grow or two done in.
Done away with the tent and going to run two wilmas side by side in a room
20170214_190516-768x1024.jpg

The first wilma thats up and going will be used to grow my tester beans 2x zambeza amnesia haze xl and 2x zamnesia blueberry.
There on day 1 now
20170214_191707-768x1024.jpg

20170214_192004-768x1024.jpg

And i might just fill the second wilma with these
20170214_190454-768x1024.jpg

Good to be back growing again
:pass:

Nearly 3 months since i finished my last grow. Been dying to get back at it so heres what ive thrown together to get a grow or two done in.
Done away with the tent and going to run two wilmas side by side in a room
View attachment 702000
The first wilma thats up and going will be used to grow my tester beans 2x zambeza amnesia haze xl and 2x zamnesia blueberry.
There on day 1 now
View attachment 702001
View attachment 702003
And i might just fill the second wilma with these
View attachment 702004
Good to be back growing again
:pass:
It's about fecking time sang stir crazy much now let's see some Sanger specials big fat buds mate [emoji111]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back